Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

C- are you talking hundreds or??? I am really not at all knowledgable when it comes to stereo stuff. I just have the basic 6 speakers in my boat no tower speakers yet. But your set up is so nice I would consider doing it up!
    2008 Mobius LS

Treat others the way you want to be treated!

Quote Originally Posted by bambam26 View Post
    C- are you talking hundreds or??? I am really not at all knowledgable when it comes to stereo stuff. I just have the basic 6 speakers in my boat no tower speakers yet. But your set up is so nice I would consider doing it up!
    It really depends if you wanted me to build the whole thing including speakers, wires, plugs, and clamps. At that point all you would have to do is run the wires through the tower finish the one side of the plug and wire the amp. You would also have to make the decision about 6x9's or 6.5's too.

Or It could be as simple as I could get the box all the way through primer, and make you clamps, then you can color match to your boat. which would be the cheap way to go. You would need to find wire, thru hull fittings, and pins for the connectors.

All I know is I got the idea from ebay they sell for $275 for the plain box painted plus $65 min. for the bracket so ~ $340 total. Im sure they also have some kind of shipping fee also.

I bet could beat that price easily!
    Just not too sure on prices if I was to try to sell them you know?

When I decided to try it I thought I could make it myself one but better personal and cheaper.

pm me if your interested we can get something figured out!
    Last edited by c.rix; 05-22-2008 at 11:49 PM.

c.rix
    Very Nice set up.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

thanks tazz I like the fact that my buddys think I bought it as a kit haha

Default Great job

I would like to get a quote on the box and brackets I have speaker to put in them? Thanks for any help

Quote Originally Posted by jasonba1 View Post
    I would like to get a quote on the box and brackets I have speaker to put in them? Thanks for any help
    I sent you a pm

Also what are the speakers you plan on using 6x9 or 6.5's