Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My projects finally finished

These are a few pics of my tower box project. I figured you guys would like them. I was going to do pics from start to finish but I was super busy and forgot sorry guys.

If there's any interest I may be willing to make another since this was a fun project
    Attached Images Attached Images

Awesome box! I really like the Moomba logo integrated into the back. Looks sweet! I just had my system finished, otherwise I'd definetely have you make one for me.

Default Awesome

That is sweet!!! What does something like that run? That is really sweet how you put the Moomba into the design. Very nice c.rix!!!!!!!!!!!
    2008 Mobius LS

Treat others the way you want to be treated!

Wow! nice job,I almost tried to make a fiberglass box, but it would never turn out that nice. I also wish I had seen that before buying my tower speakers..

Very nice. What kind of speakers are in it, and what else have you done for your stereo?

Just curious...

Bambam Honestly I wouldn't know what the cost would be, since This is the first one I have done. It took me a few weeks to make it, but the next one will be so much faster.

Also on the moomba logo I would just do block letters instead of the swirl around it cause it was a pain to sand. I think it will turn out better that way for the next time.

Thumbs up

That looks awesome!
    2005 Moomba Outback

Quote Originally Posted by tlatoani View Post
    Very nice. What kind of speakers are in it, and what else have you done for your stereo?

Just curious...
    They are Kicker km series if I remember right. They are auto speakers but are certified for marine use also. They sound great I still have some tuning to do on them.

As far as other stereo stuff I had two mtx 12" 5500 series dual voice coil subs in custom boxes that I also made. The subs are powered by a 500 watt mtx amp. The subs and amp were perfectly matched when I bought them from the car audio shop. So I knew they would pound hard. The tower is powered by 900 watt mtx marine 4 channel run in pararell. Man is it tough to pull 4 sets of wire through the stock tower holes!

Thanks smrtz

Awesome! You're an artist; a sculptor. Love it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!