Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    definitely a bit of a drive, but the 407 makes me feel better about it

Rice Lake is nice i hear, ive never actually been on it!

we're up to 5 Moombas on Papineau now apparently, was talking with another newbie from my lake this weekend, and he told me that was the number he was given by his dealer in Trenton...

not to mention the Nautiques/Mastercrafts...
    Yeah, Rice is awesome.. just it suffers from A LOT of wind that blows up and makes the lake unridable a lot of days.

The Wakeboard presence isn't that big on Rice Lake yet, there are about 3 or 4 Ski/Wake boats out there that I have seen. Surprises me really.
    Last edited by spyder; 05-19-2008 at 11:58 PM.
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV
    Stereo: Kenwood KMR-D562BT
    Ballast: 750 Surfside locker, 400 Surfside mid boat, 400 Gravity I, 400 Bow
    Surfboards: Inland Surfer Red Woody, Triple X Composite X 58"[/SIZE]

Great Looking Boat. Did you purchase the mirror with the boat. That is a great looking set up. Love the colors. Hope you enjoy.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

yes i ordered the mirror with the boat, didnt wanna have to mount/dismount the window mirror bracket everytime i covered the boat... interestingly enough, its not a factory Moomba piece, its from Roswell...
    08 Outback

Odie the boat looks great and so does the lake that your on. I was wondering if that was a Naylor A30 lift 3000lb. your using?

Cool

Really a nice looking boat...Congrats.

thanks for the nice comments guys!

Rae - GOOD GUESS! the lift is a Naylor A36 (3600lbs limit) love the lift, only gripe is with the cranking wheel... takes A LOT of rotations to lift the boat fully out of the water... approx 10 mins solid turning of the wheel from start to finish... not a lot of physical effort, besides just having to rotate it...

the bunks came with 2 x 4" SPRUCE, and we are upgrading to 2 x 6" Cedar later this season
    08 Outback

Odie
    I have a A30 lift 3000lbs. I used with my MC barefoot 200 last year. I purchased a new 07 outback from Bay-marine back Jan. picked it up on Apr.18 hope to get out this weekend and put some hours on it. I hope the lift I have will be ok boat dry is 2750lbs, hope I don't have to upgrade to A36 lift or my wife will kill me.
    Rae

Papineau Lake? is that anywhere near Monck Lake? Monck Lake is near Cardiff. Don't know if any of you have heard about this lake, but my buddy has his cottage on it, and it is very private and always amazing conditions. Might be a little small, but I plan on bringing my boat up to it sometime this summer.

its probably about an hour away from Papineau at least... Cardiff is on HWY 118 right? pretty sure...

nice area though, been down that way when we run the rally of the tall pines outside of Bancroft...
    08 Outback