Default Kicker KMT6 Tower Speakers

Hey guys I was going to wait for a little while to add tower speakers but I just can't take it. And these are in my budget. So My question is.............there was a guy who posted about picking up a pair of the Kicker KMT6's, does anyone know who that was, and if you read this how do those sound at 70' back???? I heard them in a local store underpowered and they still rocked. I know there not Wetsounds or anything like that but for the money they sounded pretty good in the store and the reviews I read on them were all postive I just wanted a moomba owners honest opinion about them because you guys don't stretch the truth at all right???? LOL

On a side note yesterday was the first 90 degree day we have had here in MT and were able to get out and low and behold I saw 3 other moomba's on the water.........Rock on

Thanks guys for any help

Chad

I have these on my new Supra. They are unbelievable. Just this weekend at a cove party one pair of these speakers were as loud and crisp as my buddies Malibu mounted wetsounds pro 80's.

As far as 70' while wakeboarding, it is crystal clear. I slalom at 60' and can still hear them pretty well at 34 mph.

The last thing that is up for conversation on these speakers is the plastic "wood grained" enclosure. I love it cause I can use the same 409 and cloth that I use to clean my interior. Other people my say its not flashy enough for them.

Hope this helps with your decision.

BTW, I installed an aditional 4 channel kicker zx350.4 non marine amp at the same time. 2 channels on this to tower speakers and 2 channels bridged to the kicker sub. This allows to use your fader to select between inside speakers and tower speakers.
    -Jay
    2008 Supra 21V

Thanx Jay, that helps out alot....... I appreciate the response.

Chad