Default Finally finished with my stereo upgrade.

Well it took me all winter with many question and lots of phone calls. Even though the speaker/light bar was not what I ordered, Rio came through with a new one. It is exactly how I wanted it. Now I just need to sell the other one. Check out the pictures on my profile. They are not in order but I think you will get the point. I just want to thank every member on here with all there advice, sugestions, and help. My system sounds amazing. It is exactly how I wanted it to sound. It's great to have friends like everyone here on this board. Hope to see some of the western members at the Regatta in Lake Havasu. I still have a few more mods I need to take pictures of.

Click on my name, follow the drop down screen, click on view public profile and click on Album on the far right.
    Last edited by tazz3069; 05-18-2008 at 07:29 PM.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

tazz - Could not find the Album link on your public profile page. What did I do wrong? - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

tazz - Disregard my previous post. Only way to see the Album link is to log in. Figured it out. - Deerfield
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

tazz - What am I lookin' at in picture 084? Something under clear plastic connected to real heavy blue cable. - Deerfield
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

It is the Power distribution block. Both amps are wire to this, from there it goes to the fuse and then to the battery.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Tazz - Thanks. I have a factory installed sound system and am not familiar with this aftermarket equipment. Appreciate the explanation. - Deerfield
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart