Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unhappy

How long to break in new boots after on land dry fit. will the water break them in or just use. I have pulled them out of the box to try on and they fit snug, like a snow ski boot.
    I have HL Drive bindings on the ronix vault,

Water to cold 55 degree and have not been in yet.

this weekend mid 70's can't wait, might get them in.
    i played golf in sleet on monday with snow gear on, not cool. LOL
    Last edited by jmvotto; 05-22-2008 at 07:52 PM.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Used mine 3 times and they are getting better.. They'll need a few trips out to stretch
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

I have zeus open toe and i love them. at first they were almost to tight after about a few weeks of riding they were perfect. it takes a pretty nasty fall to get that hinge to pop down but even when it does the binding is still plenty tight on my foot. Im sure that some boots are better than others but when it comes to gear for anything i do its all the same.

Dont buy generic names-
    Im all about trying new stuff but usually i get stuck on a brand and stick with them (cwb,honda,moomba,etc.)
    I think of all the pro riders and they all have diff sponsors and all ride different things. A lot of them have prolly switched sponsors therefore switched equip. I doubt any pro would ever admit it but theres prolly some of them that would rather be riding a diff boot. hey you pay me and i'll wear your stuff!. if your buying top of the line equip. your gonna get a good boot. Alot of high end boots don't even change that much from year to year (besides looks) so you can prolly buy last years model and save a lot.
    Id Love to hear Rossi after a race say you know my yamaha just really isnt a good bike i wish i was riding for ducati or honda.
    ________
    how to make a vaporizer
    Last edited by ajmoritz17; 01-22-2011 at 03:30 AM.

Thumbs up LF Shane....

I got a great deal on some closeout boots last year. I bought the LF Shane, and love them. You get great response and when the water is cold your feet stay warm. I wouldn't go any other way. They also have great support.

I got the Ronix scouts on clearout at xmas time.. they fit awesome Im just waiting to get them wet!
    2005 Moomba Outback

Love the boots!!! GOt on them this weekend for a few sets and they were great. Money well spent!
    It is better barefoot!

I havent really tried on alot of different boots, just some crap ones that were huge, my fusion, which break easy from the plate to the board, and some hinge bindings, but didnt like how they felt. My only problem with the fusion are, pinky toe goes numb, and front foot slides forward after a get jump. Anyone else have there feet go numb? My friend has the same problem too.
    07 Moomba Outback

Quote Originally Posted by Limishowman3 View Post
    I havent really tried on alot of different boots, just some crap ones that were huge, my fusion, which break easy from the plate to the board, and some hinge bindings, but didnt like how they felt. My only problem with the fusion are, pinky toe goes numb, and front foot slides forward after a get jump. Anyone else have there feet go numb? My friend has the same problem too.

Never had any toes go numb, but I have had some bindings that REALLY hurt. Currently I am riding a set of the '04 Hyperlite Parks bindings and I LOVE them. I like the ease of the hinge techs, but nothing I have tried so far compare to my old trusty parks bindings. I plan on using them until the come apart. Three seasons on them so far, I think they are more comfortable than my Nike running shoes. When i am done riding, nothing hurts unless a face plant was the reason for being done.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

They seem to go numb on a long set, like w/o falling lol. But they don't hurt, it just seems like you'll be riding and then my pinky toe goes numb. My friend said his whole foot did. But he kept riding and it didn't bother him.
    07 Moomba Outback