Smile Skidim deserves some credit

Thought I would give some positive feedback regarding skidim, I sent them an e-mail last night with a question on fuel filters, they responded this afternoon, and gave me all the information I needed, and more. They even took the time to give me Indmar's phone # so I could talk to them directly about the vapor-lock issue with fuel/water separators.

I of course ordered the part from them, and am thankful for this board, as I may not have known about skidim without it.

p.s. I do not work for skidim, just think credit should be given for great service, and great prices.

Cheers.

Same here. I submitted a question about an impellar and received a call today. It already shipped UPS. Nice people to deal with.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

yep, grreat folks... all enthusiast! I ordered packing rope there 2 weeks ago and they called to say if I was not in hurry, they would switch from UPS to us mail since ups shipping on packing rope costs about as much as the rope..
    Plus, they follow up the order with email on shipping / tracking info!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

I've never heard a bad word about them and PLENTY of good.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default water pump

I just ordered a water pump from the on monday and received it yesterday. Saved over 150.00 by ordering it from them instead of buying locally.

Those people are great. They walked me through a repair on the telephone one time.
    2001 Outback LS

" Son, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow "

Fortunately for me, I live 10 minutes from SKIDIM and ski with those guys. When I want an oil filter, ski rope etc, they stop what they are doing to get me the part. Can't say enough good things.
    I mess with Texas

Thumbs up

ditto- super folks... course they're " in His wakes"...

Just got off of the phone with SKIDIM about a faulty bilge pump that I received last week. They asked what was wrong with it and then gave me my new order number without any hassle!!!!! They are shipping out a new one without me having to pay for it again!!! I love customer service like this, you could not ask for a better group of people to deal with. My new pump will be in before Memorial day and I will return the bad one next week when they send the shipping label. They definitely have my business for life!!!
    Last edited by JesseC; 05-20-2008 at 01:12 PM.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In