Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have no problems with the logo cover, I actually think it is well engineered, however while my boat was being repaired last week we had a horrendous thunderstorm and the tech put a Ski Nautique cover on my boat. It actually fit quite well but I was amazed at how much thicker the cover was and how it had extra material sewn in places where the windsheild would rub against it. I believe it was made by Great Lakes Boat tops too but from far more expensive/nicer material. I can at least say where some of that money goes. As far as the snap on covers, nice but after the fact there is NO way I could take a drill bit to my hull. It would have to be done by a professional!

Sled491 Guest

Z,

I absolutely agree, but most custom guys will do the install for the quoted price. No brainer as far as I am concerned.

Do not buy a snap down cover. Go to evolution covers -- he only makes them for inboard boats and it is the best cover you will ever find. The snap down covers allow too much in and on the boat (especially with the tower).