Default 2nd Bonehead move of the day

So we were coming in after putting a few hours on our new 08 LSV. Our boat sits on a lift that is covered, and my dumb arse forgot to lower the tower before preceding to the lift. Good news is nothing got hurt except for the popup anchor light on top of the tower. Can anyone tell me where I can get another one. I can't seem to find a replacement on the internet. I want it to just ship to my house because my dealer is about an hour away. Any ideas. Thanks

i broke mine on my supra. my dealer was 4 hrs away. i just called and they shipped me a new one.

I could be wrong but I think monstertower.com has the anchor lights for sale.
    Mark Miller
    2010 Moomba LSV
    2008 Moomba LSV - sold

Busted mine also. My local wal-mart had one that looked exactly like the old one but it is a few inches taller. Don't know if all wal-marts carry it because mine is located in the town with my lake.

Got the rope wrapped around mine and broke it off. Dealer fixed me up fer 20 bucks.
    B
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

Broke mine too. I tried to retro a Supra light but it wouldn't work. Design flaw imho. You should be able to upgrade!

Thank you all for your help. Glad to know I'm not the first one to do this. I am going to see if the dealer will ship me one. Thanks again.