Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Just bought a MobiusLSV 04

Just bought a Mobius LSV, Yellow, 320 EFI. I am so freakin pumped it's all I think about before I go to sleep and the first thing I think about when I wake up. I get to pick it up on the 20th, two weeks. I cannot wait two weeks................

Congrats, man.

And it will keep getting better!

And it'll be the longest 2 weeks of your life! Post a pic when you get it home.

Brian

Default 04 XLV

:p i just ordered a new Gravity games XLV a few days ago realy stoked never owned a boat and only wakeboarded 3 times well looks likes its time to learn hope the boat is all they say it is !!!!!! i show pics asap glad to be part of the club
    Dan Baxter
    First Quality Cleaning LLC

Congratulations to both of you.....I hope you enjoy your new toys as much as my wife and I enjoy ours. We used to ride dirt bikes together which was a blast, but we couldn't take any friends with us. The thing I like most about the boat is we can share with our friends, have fun together, and turn on some poeple that have never skied or been wakeboarding before.
    Plus we own a Moomba!

Brian

Congratulations guys.
    Richard
    2001 Mobius

bfrank,

Congrats on your new boat. Did you buy it at Island Marine? I just bought an '03 Outback LSV, also yellow, from them and I'm nothing but stoked. They have treated me real well and service was first rate. I'm also in Ventura, on the east end. I thought I had the only Moomba around. Everyone around here is stuck on the overpriced Malibus from Tillys(who sucks!)Anyway, drop me a line if you want to hook up and hit the water. [email protected]
    Cola - '03 Outback LSV

Default Mobius LSV 04

Cola,
    I bought it at Water Ski Boats Dallas. I tried to get it at Island Marine, they were really nice guys but high on price. I had given up and almost bought a Malibu Boat. Visited my sister in Dallas and for giggles walked into Water Ski Boats Dallas, his price was less for a fullyloaded 04, I ordered it on the spot.
    Anyway, this boat is awesome,the motor pulls a big big guy out of the water like a little girl. The boat is so pretty I am scared to death to get a scratch on it. I have been in it every free minute I have. I have 14 hours on it now and I just learned to Wake Board. Wake Boarding is so much more fun than Skiing.

These boats are so nice, I am a very pleased customer.

Brian,
    We rode dirt bikes too, my son just stopped racing. Now we are going to getting hooked on this and it is starting out great.

That's cool.....I'm glad to hear you enjoy it so much. I have to say we do miss the dirt bikes a little, but with the boat you can always bring along your friends. That's something we couldn't do before since none of our friends had bikes. Now it doesn't matter and they can come along for ballast or ski or wakeboard or kneeboard, whatever they want. It's just so much more of a social thing, I guess. Yellow Moombas rock!

Brian

Default us to!

We are ordering an 04 Mobius LSV also, but we are not sure of the motor TBI 320 or MPI 330? Any influance to one or the other?
    BlueMoomba