Default Who makes Moomba's Steering Wheel?

I am trying to find out who makes the steering wheels on our boats.

I have a sports car race team -- I am changing from dished steering wheels to flat and have been researching which brand to go with, Momo, OMP, NRG, Sparco...

Today I was getting my boat ready for the summer and noticed that the steering wheel on my 06 Outback is almost identical in shape, design, and bolt pattern to some of the more popular flat race wheels. Wouldn't it be pretty cool to equip my race cars with Moomba steering wheels! But before I do that, I'd love to know who makes them. Anyone know???

Thanks,

Tim

Made in Italy by TC Marine is what I think is the right answer.

Aqua
    2005 Moomba 23 XLV
    340 HP, Clarion 5 HU, 2 Clarion wired digital remotes, 2 Wetsounds 485's, 6 Wetsounds XS 650's, 1 JL 12w6 Sub, 1 Wetsound WS420, 2 JL 300/2amps, 1 Wetsounds Sync 4 amp, 1 JL 500/1 amp. Teak swim platform, Perfect pass. Flip up Bow Light, Chrome tower Nav Light, Chrome thru hulls, Black Bimini, 2 750 Flyhigh bags, 1100 center Flyhigh bag, Acme 1235 14.25 x 14.5 prop, Dual battery system. Evolution Cover. Chrome Blower Vent Covers.

Sled491 Guest

I'll sell you the one from my 07 Outback. I bought a really cool one from Aqua so I don't need it now.

Aqua,

TC Marine -- that's it, just looked into it. I have no idea how you knew that...
    If they collaborate with Momo (Italy as well) that would explain the similarities in design. Thanks for the info!

Sled,

Yeah, I want your wheel... with or w/o hub adapter & Moomba emblem? PM me with a price.

Thanks,

Tim