Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Your Favorite Wakesurfing Photos....

My favorite....surfing at sunset!
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's cool Ed.

Here is another favorite. Teaching my son's buddy. We actually managed to keep it going without a rope for a nice long ride. Sure makes weight transfer tricky with an extra 60 lbs that you can't control! Check out that smile! Pure fear & joy in one.

How can you not love surfing
    I mess with Texas

Awesome pics, but why is it that not everybody is wearing a life vest? I would hate for my kids to see these and think it is okay to not wear one? Just my 2 cents...........
    2008 Mobius LS

Treat others the way you want to be treated!

Just wanted the younger crowd to not think it was cool to surf behind a boat without a vest. But that wave looks awesome on that pic you posted!
    2008 Mobius LS

BamBam - You make a very good point! I changed my opinion on the life vest thing shorly after that sunset photo was taken. A lot of ignorance on my part was thinking that if I did fall and bonk my head on the platform or board I figured I'd just float and somebody could fish me out. My wife is an RN and quickly informed me that I would be at the bottom of the lake before anybody could save me. YIKES! Since then, I always wear the PFD as does anybody surfing behind my boat. No acceptions. I live to wakesurf!...just don't want to die doing it! PS: Where are all the pictures? ED - you must have some more!

Here is another...my wife the beer commerical! (no I don't think drinking and surfing is safe either...don't worry it was a light beer....and empty)

Those are great pictures of Jeff and James Walker. Have you been out with them? That would be a blast but I doubt I'll get a chance up here in Alberta. Maybe Jeff will bring a wakesurfing event north one day??

I can't get enough of the video on Mike Walker's website (TheWalkerProject.com) featuring Jeff and James. I know that Mike isn't related but there must be something about having Walker for a last name that makes you great....I'm thinking of changing my last name.

On a side note - I bought an F-18 though Wakeoutlaws this winter and had such an amazing experiance in dealing with both Wakeoutlaws and directly with Mike Walker at TWP. Great to deal with such cool people that just love what they do.

Man you guys have me drooling!!!!!!!!!!! It is supposed to be almost 90 here on Friday so I am going to finally get the chance to get behind the boat. I grew up surfing so I am hopeful I can pic it up easily...........
    2008 Mobius LS

Ed, that is awesome! I knew that Jeff was the President of the AWA just from reading his posts here and on wakeword.com. He seems like such a champion! Everything he posts is so sincere and un-biased. He seems like the perfect guy to grow the sport. Would love to meet him one day. I should try and convice him to start a Canadian Wakesurfing Associtation and come up here to surf some COLD clear water. The ice should be off this weekend....so I'll dust off the dry suit. In my younger years I'd always ski on our May long weekend in a shorty wet suit. Now I'm wise enough to wear the dry suit for a few weeks.

That's great you sent my quote about the Walker last name to Mike. Like I said, he is one cool guy. I sent an email to a general email box at TWP before I ordered my board and Mike responded personally not once but like 5 times. I promised him that I am going to do my best to get his boards sold up here by our local shops. The selection up here is limited and prices are crazy. ($400+ for a broadcast!). We are just starting to get some better boards available locally from IS and Phase5.

Here is a picture of the custom F-18 board he did for me. We keep our boat in located in "Half Moon Bay" and we alwayd refer to it as HMB, so I sent a basic sketch and they created this:

Jon - I like the graphics on your wakesurf board and their connection to where you keep your boat. I would say that's a custom board. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles