Default Opps.. my wake board rack

Hi. I just brought my boat to my local slip from the dealer where it was stored for the winter. Unfortunately, I bumped the wake board rack and the two screws broke.

I have the standard rack that came on the tower of a 2007 Moomba Outback. They are fairly long screws that use allen keys.

Does anyone know the exact specs of these two screws so I can get replacements?

Thanks.
    2007 Moomba Outback
    99.999% Slalom, 0.001% Wakeboarding

Go to a store that specializes in bolts. They have almost every bolt made.

Take one out of the other side and take it with you to the store for a match. Can't go wrong doing it that way.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

I would like to get a screw from the other side, but it's an hour away and I didn't have the right allen key at the time.

Fortunately, there was no damage to the actual rack or cage.

Laz
    2007 Moomba Outback
    99.999% Slalom, 0.001% Wakeboarding

Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    Hi. I just brought my boat to my local slip from the dealer where it was stored for the winter. Unfortunately, I bumped the wake board rack and the two screws broke.

I have the standard rack that came on the tower of a 2007 Moomba Outback. They are fairly long screws that use allen keys.

Does anyone know the exact specs of these two screws so I can get replacements?

Thanks.
    I did the same thing when trying to park near a tree... Bone head move
    Contrary to popular belief, a boat does not run on "Thank Yous"

I would call the company that made the racks. I did the same thing with a set of clamps.
    The screw broke inside. I finally got it out, went to Home Depot to get a new screw. I tried metric and standard. Nothing fit. I call the company that made the clamps and they sent me a set of new ones for a small price.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!