Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New format?

Thumbs down New format?

Okay is it just my PC or everyone's? I have this new format that is far less user friendly then the old one!!!!!!! I just dont care for it like the other format and hope I get used to it, because I can tell that it will be far less frequented then the old one just because it is so less user friendly... What does everyone else think of it? Bambam
    2008 Mobius LS

Treat others the way you want to be treated!

Talking

ditto on the spel chk
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Just saw the new format. I loast mu avitar photo.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Hey BAM, How we do'n ?.....Ended up putting a Z-5 Rack on, It looks great!!
    08 LSV, Z-5 CARGO, TANDOM AXLE CUSTOM WHEELS TRAILER.....HOME LAKE IS BILLY CHINOOK CENTRAL OREGON

Lets see a pic of that David.....I am well thanks, looking forward to a bit better weather still but did manage a day on the water for more breakin hours. One more trip should do it and I should be pulling some boarders and skiers soon if we ever get some decent weather.
    2008 Mobius LS

Treat others the way you want to be treated!

I here ya brother!! We have snow one day 70 degree the next? Wheres Al Gore win ya need him? I will get some pics to you soon, I am leaving to Chicago tomorrow for a few days (work) .....Take care....David
    08 LSV, Z-5 CARGO, TANDOM AXLE CUSTOM WHEELS TRAILER.....HOME LAKE IS BILLY CHINOOK CENTRAL OREGON

I absolutely love the new forum. There are a lot more "quick links" and if I sign onto the board and do not have time to read all of the posts, I can sign off and sign in later and still see the unread threads. The old board pretty much marked them all read after signing off. I like the new one much better.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

David - Chicago is my town. If you have time for a cup of coffee or lunch, let me know. I have an office in the financial district (LaSalle Street) and will be there Tuesday - Thursday. It's a great city. Hope we have good weather for you. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Question Not too sure about this...

I'm starting to get used to this new format, and for the most part like it. However, I really dislike the thread marker system. I liked that the old system cleared the "unread" markers every time you left the site. Now I have to check way too many threads because they are almost ALL marked as "new posts" even though I've already read them. It's annoying. And what's a "Hot Topic" anyway?
    We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by csmsk View Post
    I'm starting to get used to this new format, and for the most part like it. However, I really dislike the thread marker system. I liked that the old system cleared the "unread" markers every time you left the site. Now I have to check way too many threads because they are almost ALL marked as "new posts" even though I've already read them. It's annoying. And what's a "Hot Topic" anyway?
    I had the same problem. I had to "Mark all threads read" in the Forum Tools the first time I signed in on every one of the groupings, I have not had that problem since. Now I just see the new posts. As you finish reading a group, click the mark all threads read dropdown and go to the next group. Kind of a pain but you only have to do it once and then it will act like the old board.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In