Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    Michael - With this new web site I find myself looped into someone's photo. For example, in the "what boats have you owned" thread on Pride & Joy, I clicked on tprkolbas' link to the photo of his boat. After viewing the photo I wanted to return to Pride & Joy. Clicking on the back button simply puts the same photo on the screen. The only way back to Pride & Joy was starting all over again with the Moomba web site url. Kind of inconvenient and a discincentive to view photos. This has happened today with a number of different posts that have links to pictures. What am I doing wrong? Please advise. Thanks. - Deerfield
    I've checked the what you've described and haven't been able to duplicate it, but I haven't checked while turning off javascript using Firefox's NoScript's plugin. Since the showing of the closeups is powered by javascript by default there might be a hangup in the script. Please let me know which browser you are using so I can investigate it further.

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069 View Post
    I figured it out. Its nice to see a help desk here. I really am liking this new format. Thanks
    Congratulations on getting it to work - I apologize for not getting back sooner on this - the opening of the week has been a little hectic.

Michael,

What is the colored dot next to the users name? I have noticed different colors too?

I figured it out!

Is there a way to allow more than 4 images to be posted using [img] tags in one thread?

I cant seem to get my profile pic to pop up
    2009 Supra Launch 21V

your settings look good, did you try logging out and then back in?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart