Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I thought I would post this too. I emailed Boatmate yesterday. Really awesome service. Got an email back this morning first thing.
    this is what it said:
    The under carriage mount is not a bolt-on option and requires welding, so it's typically only offered as a factory option. If you have the capability of welding it on and painting it afterward, I'll be happy to send you the parts. Just be aware that there's "some assembly required". Let me know if I can help.

Thanks,
    Jerry Jones
    865-273-1100 ext. 29

If anyone else is thinking about this option Im sure jerry would be more than willing to help.

Cheers

I also ordered a mount from boatmate and got EXCELLENT service from Jerry. I opted for going direct to boatmate (as opposed to the dealer or internet) because I wanted to have the mount painted to match the trailer ... boatmate was able to do that at a cost that was equal to the dealer black painted mount (including shipping!)

I also got a factory tire and wheel to match my other tires from the dealer for a decent price.

I just mounted the spare today and took some pics. I mounted it pretty far forward on the 'rubber pad' that was a bumper for the swing toungh. I put it there because I liked the idea of not scratching the trailer to much. I still have room to swing it back 90 degrees, but I dont really need to use it.

sorry, here are my pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images