Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I hope my boat gets here soon, I'm running out of room...

...for all the crap I'm buying! I can't believe my girlfriend hasn't said anything yet about the rapidly growing pile of 'boat stuff' that has been accumulating in my home office. This doesn't even count the wakeboards that are in the basement,

The pile;

Costco had some decent CGA life jackets, so I picked up one for Jess, one for my dad, and one for myself. For $35 each I figured they'd be good to have around!

(Please disregard the dirty floors, man the flash really brings the dust in there to light )

Kicker 10" L7 Subwoofer I had laying around that will be perfect for the boat (I will probably make a custom enclosure.)

3 pairs of Polk DB651's

Kicker ZX700.5 amp to power the system;

Kenwood marine headunit;

Kenwood iPod adapter;

2 Kenwood Marine Remotes; 1 for the drivers area, and 1 for the transom;

Costco LED Lightbars (Thanks for the tip 'jdsharp57'!) These will be installed in the sides above the cup holders, and maybe in the drivers footwell or something...

This just came in yesterday; Norcorss Marine LCD depth sounder. I didn't like the position of the factory gauge, and instead of messing with moving the gauges around I figure I'll mount this unit right above the steering wheel area for easy viewing;

Its pretty small, perfect for a clean install, IMO;

My swivel wakeboard rack and ski rack should be here within the next couple of days, I'll post pics when they arrive. Man, this sunshine is killing me.

Only 1 month 'till she's here!!!!! I have a feeling that the factory tour next week is going to make the last couple weeks of waiting tens times as hard, haha.

Ian,

Great Stuff, may take a while to get in but looks and will sound awesome.

You Bush Tax check must be Greater than Mine I just got a pair of ronix wake boards.... Tee hee
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

@ the tax credit. I haven't gotten it yet, but it will probably go right into the 'gas account' for the boat

When we made the decision to order our boat one of the stipulations was that we had to sell another 'toy' to make room/time for a boat. I ended up selling our '91 Honda CRX and made a pretty decent return on it, which we used for the deposit on the boat, and to order the sound system and what-nots. The whole thing has worked out so seemlessly I'm actually suprised, lol.

This is a picture of me autocrossing the CRX that I sold;

Fun car, but considering that I parked it in July and didn't really drive it since it just didn't make sense to keep, especially since I still have this one to tinker with;

Whats with the LED lights? Are they 12 volt? I thought I saw a 110 plug. Are you using a converter? Sounds way KOOL
    David
    08 LSV, Z-5 CARGO, TANDOM AXLE CUSTOM WHEELS TRAILER.....HOME LAKE IS BILLY CHINOOK CENTRAL OREGON

ian -

looking forward to seeing your boat all decked out. i know what you mean by not being able to wait and having all the accessories ready to go. i have my swivel racks in and a new board and bindings ready to try out. i had a garage full of other equipment built up over the past couple years already. my spray date was yesterday. i'm hoping to have it in late next week. it's going to need another week or so to have the stereo upgrades put in - amps, dual batteries, subwoofer and a pair of wetsounds pro 80's. i'm hoping by memorial day weekend, i'll have enough hours pounded on to be able to get me pulled around the lake a couple times. i've got an empty boat slip on union lake just crying to be filled.

what kind of color pattern did you get? i went for the "c" pattern - black main panel, sandrock hull, deck, and interior.

Nice stuff! I have the ipod adapter and it works great. How about tower speakers, chrome flag holder, mirror, and a blonde or two?

Yep, I've got a slip on Cass paid for and ready. Fortunately I've got a few friends with boats, so hopefully I'll get on my board sooner rather than later. My spray date is May 15th, I will be elated just to have the boat before the holiday, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

I was pretty particular when I ordered my boat, I got Platinum base color, with Pacific Blue accent and Brittany Blue main panel on the E pattern. Instead of getting the standard Brittany Blue interior accent color I had htem change it to Pacific Blue. I've got the stainless rub-rail that comes with the Apperance Package, and the rubber is going to be grey. I also ordered it with no decals. Should look something like this;

(I photo-chopped to get the right interior color too )

Quote Originally Posted by davidl
    Whats with the LED lights? Are they 12 volt? I thought I saw a 110 plug. Are you using a converter? Sounds way KOOL
    David
    I actually found out about the lights from 'jdsharp57' (I mis-quoted in my original thread). The have an invertor for 110, if you don't use it the LED's are standard 12V. Thead here:
    https://forum.moomba.com/viewtopic.php?t=5417

Quote Originally Posted by TPomeroy
    Nice stuff! I have the ipod adapter and it works great. How about tower speakers, chrome flag holder, mirror, and a blonde or two?
    I'm not a big fan of tower speakers; especially with the sound laws on our inland lakes; I don't want to risk the tickets! I also despise the way mirror's look (I know, stupid reason) so I probably won't get one of them, I don't know what kind of flad I'd fly, unless ofcourse someone starts producing 'Moomba' flags, lol. As far as the blonde goes, I've got one of those;

(She's gonna kill me when she see's that I posted that picture, she hates it, haha.)

THat would be an interesting thread, pictures the wife/gf hates.

Oh, I have those. One is up at the office. If she ever sees it, I'm dead