Default XLV-where to put the subwoofer?

Anyone have pics of their sub installs? I'm considering in front of the driver, most likely by cutting open the part in front of my feet and building a box into it. Wouldnt the vibration be hard on the dash/gauges?

I also considered right behind the driver, but I think that would be a pain to enclose. I'd rather avoid the port storage area, since I tend to actually use it (and my amp rack will take up a wall). Under one of the side benches or one of the bow storage areas is looking like the easiest option...

opinions please! I'd like to go with a 12", but 10" is minimum.
    thanks.

I built a box around two 12"ers and placed it right next to my dual battery set up under the glove box.

I have my sub in the drivers compartment in a custom designed for that space box. It hits like Bond on the Juice. The only shake, rattle and roll is coming from us. You'll like it in that location real well.

Aqua
    2005 Moomba 23 XLV
    340 HP, Clarion 5 HU, 2 Clarion wired digital remotes, 2 Wetsounds 485's, 6 Wetsounds XS 650's, 1 JL 12w6 Sub, 1 Wetsound WS420, 2 JL 300/2amps, 1 Wetsounds Sync 4 amp, 1 JL 500/1 amp. Teak swim platform, Perfect pass. Flip up Bow Light, Chrome tower Nav Light, Chrome thru hulls, Black Bimini, 2 750 Flyhigh bags, 1100 center Flyhigh bag, Acme 1235 14.25 x 14.5 prop, Dual battery system. Evolution Cover. Chrome Blower Vent Covers.

Thanks for the replies. I was just about ready to buy one of the new wetsounds xs-xxx subs...and then I saw that it is dual 2ohm voice coils. My amp runs best at 2ohm, so this sub wont work great with it. darn, it looked sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic
    I have my sub in the drivers compartment in a custom designed for that space box. It hits like Bond on the Juice. The only shake, rattle and roll is coming from us. You'll like it in that location real well.

Aqua
    Aqua,

Could you post pics please.

Thanks,

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Thumbs up

Does anyone have any pictures of subwoofer that they have installed in any XLV tow-boats.

Looking for good ideas!!!

THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!!