Default 2008 Outback length with trailer?

Could anybody tell me the outback length on the trailer. I know the the tongue swings and the swim platform might be removable?? Does anyone know the lengths like that.

thanks

i have an LSV, not an outback, but i presume you are concerned about storage length. that was my issue. my version of the length:
    the LSV is 21-6, on the trailer with the platform removed and the tongue folded back (i have a belly mount spare so my tongue fold a bit farther the most) the length from the transom to the tongue is about 22' +/-1", this distance does not include the wake plate on the back

i presume that the outback would be similar

tiger - I have an '07 Outback. Will measure and send you the dimension. You'll have to wait. I am out of town until Thursday evening. If another Outback owner can get to you sooner, great. - Deerfield

Thanks i would really appreciate it.

I've got the same (and I mean same...exact same color scheme) boat as Deerfield. 07 Outback. I just measured....with the tongue folded I came up with 21 feet and +/- 1 or 2 inches. I don't have a wakeplate. That's with the swim platform off obviously.

This is how mine fits....

https://forum.moomba.com/viewtopic.php?t=5596

wow thats a little tight, you say without a wakeplate does that add much to the length. The garage is 23'6 so i think that i would be pretty safe?

thanks

tiger - Looks like TL7 has you covered with the measurement. With respect to the swim platform, it's removable. There are two spring-loaded pins that secure the swim platform's two brackets in their respective slide receivers to keep the platform in place. Takes all of thirty seconds to pull the two pins and separate the platform from the hull. Nice feature when it comes time to store your boat in a garage with limited space. - Deerfield

TL7 - Thanks for helping out with the measurement. - Deerfield

Quote Originally Posted by tiger_rcj
    wow thats a little tight, you say without a wakeplate does that add much to the length. The garage is 23'6 so i think that i would be pretty safe?

thanks
    Tiger,

You should be good but if I were you, I would make the drive to the dealer and measure it for myself. That's what I did before we bought our house.

Also, do you have a door at the back of the garage and some concrete steps going to the door? If so, the back of the trailer might be your limiting factor and not the back of the boat. Remember that there is a "prop guard" at the back of the trailer that hangs down pretty low.

This is the case in my garage - we actually would hit both at about the same time.

Also, remember to consider the trailer guide posts when measuring for width. Would hate to have to remove those every time.

Finally, be sure to consider height as well. Some people have to let air out of their trailer tires for the folded tower to clear.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV