Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cool

Mine was built the last week of April first week of May. The dealer called 3 days ago and told me mine is at the dealership.

I haven't seen it yet but our weather sucks right now.

Once your boat hits production you'll have it quickly.

Be patient..........its worth it!
    2008 Outback
    325 EFI
    Gravity 1 Ballast and Multi Sport Wake Plate
    Rad-a-cage
    OJ 4 Blade 13x13 Prop
    5 Seasons pulling the Ski Team and still going strong!

Yeah I talked to moomba today and my boat is finished and should ship out to my dealer Monday 12th. I am so ready to get on the water and get some hours on it(break in).

YEA Dealer Called looks like June First or so Yahoo She's in production should be done May 25th and shipping is 5 days
    Ski when the ice is gone stop when it returns.

talked to skiers choice yesterday - they said if all goes well, mine should have been done today......but they said a week to 10 days to get to michigan. add a few more days to that for the after market stereo. looks like i'll be spending memorial day weekend breaking the engine in.

Cool

I finally had time to stop by my dealer today and check mine out. I couldn't be happier.......another masterpiece by Skiers Choice. If all goes well I should have it on the water before the end of the weekend.
    2008 Outback
    325 EFI
    Gravity 1 Ballast and Multi Sport Wake Plate
    Rad-a-cage
    OJ 4 Blade 13x13 Prop
    5 Seasons pulling the Ski Team and still going strong!

Default Buying new lsv

Hey ,
    I'm looking at buying a dealer inventory 07 Lsv that is pretty loaded with all the extras. I'm just wondering if the 43k the dealer wants is a little to high for a boat he's had for a year mor if it a real good price

Well it just depends what you are getting with it. I bought my 2008 Lsv custom ordered with every option double axle trailer, upgradered stereo, perfect pass, adj wake plate, cnc wake prop, bimini top(not z3 though) everything besides the heater and upgraded 340hp motor for $43000 out the door with TT&L. I have seen 07 closeouts for $34,995 will all the basic options like single axle trailer, board racks, bimini, gravity 1 ballast, and upgraded stereo. So I think that is alittle high myself...

Well Im getting gravityIII, wake plate, docking lights, stainless rubrail,upgraded stereo, solid hull/ inside color, tower mirror bracket,upgraded prop, tower light bar, snap bow and cockpit covers, perfect pass, transom remote, tandem trailer with aluminum steps......list goes on. The boat is pretty loaded up. Just kinda wondering how much I should make salesman squirm!!!!

I just got my 07 LSV with the 325 motor, single axle trailer, gravity 1 ballast, upgraded stereo, wakeboard prop, appearance package with stainless rubrail, pop up cleats, docking lights, and tower mirror arm, spare tire, wake plate, bow filler cushion, board racks, and the Z5 cargo bimini, extended warranty, boat cover with the snap on cover for the bow, all for $38.5k. I pick it up Wednesday, you should be able to do much better than 43K for an 07.

Just got my 2008 Moomba LSV in, Went to Austin to go pick it up on Friday morning. It was better than I thought every thing was perfect, and the guys at South Austin Marine are very nice guys to deal with in person. I took it to the lake today and it was great, very roomy boat. I can not wait until I can get some more hours on it so I can to back to boarding.