Default It is finally coming

Its finally coming. I ordered a custom speaker/light bar about 6 or 7 weeks ago. I called yesturday to find out where the heck it is. They told me it just got shipped UPS. I can finally finish my system and post pictures. Like I said before, I installed 6 Polk Auiod DB651, a 10" boston Acoustic sub. They are being pushed by a Kicker MX700.5 Right now as it stands, the system sounds awesome. With the help of Jesse C, I will be adding a relay to remotely turn the tower amp on and off with an accessory switch that is located on the dash. I will post pictures of the mess that it is right now to the finish product. I just want to say thanks to everyone in here who has chipped in with their help and advice.

To change the subject. They still have not found my stolen Quads and Motorcycles. It really stinks that there is people out there that do crap like that. I believe in carma.

Taking the family to San Fransisco This weekend. It is our 8 year wedding Anniversary. She has never been.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Tazz did you ever purchase the Kenwood deck with the 3 RCA's? My dealer is a Kicker Dealer as well, so I ordered my boat with no stereo. Turns out that the factory model kicker speakers were out of stock so I got the upgrades even though they look identical. Anyways, Im rambling about nothing.
    I mess with Texas

Yes I did. It is great. I just got confirmation on the delivery of the custom rack for the speakers and lights. I really like the 3 RCA outputs. I really did not want to install a EQ. I will probably finish install next weekend. I will post pictures then. I wnet to the websight that I purchased the radio from and do not see it anymore. I got the Kenwood KDC435U. All my external controls still work. I can hardly wait to hit the water.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings

Sled491 Guest

Tazz, how does the water in Vegas get sooo cold. I've been in Vegas for a couple of days now for work and the weather is perfect (minus the 20mph winds today).

I'm goin to be back week after next for my 10 yr aniversary. Nothin like morning in the desert

Hurry up and get that thing repaired! With the stolen bikes and no boat you have to be goin just about mental

Yes I am going crazy. I get the speaker/ light bar on Thursdy. I go to San Fransisco this weekend. 8 year anniversary. When I get back from our trip, back to work on the boat.
    In regards to the water temp, we get our water from the Rockies. Cold. Water gets warmer later in the year. Last year we were at the lake on 4th of July. It was 120 degrees outside. we sat in our life vest in the water with alcohal in hand.

How long are you in town for? And where are you staying?

The only thing I have left to do regarding my stereo in install weather stripping around the glove box. The sub under their vibrates the glove box lid way too much.
    I mess with Texas

Sled491 Guest

Tazz,

I'm staying at the Palms, and go home tomorrow, I got in Tuesday. Then I fly back in next friday with the wife for our 10 yr aniversary for 4 days. For that were staying at the Marriot.

sled - Congratulations to you and mrs sled on ten years. Hope you have a great time in Vegas celebrating and many more happy years. - Deerfield

Sled491 Guest

thanks