Default First ride of the year

Had my first ride this year . According to the perfect pass the water temp was 65. Air temp was 79. Lake was like glass everywhere and hardly anyone else out. Pretty much had the whole thing to myself. What boats I did see out were just sightseers. I did have to try out the new wetsuit though. It was nice to have because I'm not as young as I used to be and it takes a lot more for me to get in the colder water. My 7 year old just had to swim, so we let her get in. It didn't take long and she was back out. Coudn't get my wife to try it yet. Maybe next week. Oh well, it sure felt good to start ride'n again.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

Glad you got out! WE hit the Pearl River here today and had some good riding..but was a bit breezy and the NON wakeboard traffic was absurd!

PP said 64-67 degrees.. shorts/heater shirt was not bad at all
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Yeah First ride this weekend here too. Only up in michigan it was a bit colder. Great to get out

Default first ride of the year

We just put her in Monday. Our lake is empty too. My wife got up last year and wants to go all the time now. I added 20 feet onto a wakeboard rope so she would be far away from the boat and not have to deal with the wake. She could just go back and forth with no wake. She was afraid thinking of the speed but when she finally got up I kept the boat at only 12-14 MPH so there is no impact if she fell. Now she's up to 16mph and did a surface 180 without me showing her. Our lake needs a few more warm days before we can go in.Have fun.

Started last week H2O was 50 degrees, drysuits are the key!

My 11 y/oi daughter even made a run!
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...holy shit!...what a ride!

Default Out and About

We've been going since April 1st (full suits) and got out for the 8th time this weekend and went without suits. Had a wakeboard instructor come over and spend the day with us. We had 3 wakeboard boats and a chase boat. What a day. It's amazing what spending just two runs with the guy did for my riding.

Beautiful day. It's gonna be a fun summer!