Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Use the Oznium flood lights. I installed them and they are awesome. And they only cost 18 bucks

http://www.oznium.com/marine-led-light

Sled491 Guest

Price is right, do you have any pics?

Quote Originally Posted by rjgaumer View Post
    Use the Oznium flood lights. I installed them and they are awesome. And they only cost 18 bucks

http://www.oznium.com/marine-led-light

Do you have any pics of those installed. I would like to see where you installed them and how they look at night and in the water.
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Malibu VLX 21 - SOLD
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

For anyone wanting some decent underwater lights but dont want to pay the Abyss price, check out www.coastalnightlights.com. I am not affiliated with the owner but we have them on our fishing boat and they are freaking awesome. Reasonably priced and we have had ours over a year with no problems (crap, I just jinxed myself).

Quote Originally Posted by stretch55 View Post
    Do you have any pics of those installed. I would like to see where you installed them and how they look at night and in the water.
    I am intersted to see them installed and how they project as well. Can't imagine for $18 they can compete with Abyss and others?? I'd like to see some in use!! Thanx

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    I am intersted to see them installed and how they project as well. Can't imagine for $18 they can compete with Abyss and others?? I'd like to see some in use!! Thanx
    Viking they don't and can't compete with the big guns as they don't have the power. BUT you put a few of those things on the back and they will light up the surrounding area. Obviously it will depend on the water clarity.

While they are not included here's a link to the Underwater Light Test done on WW. Notice one of the lights is called "Baller1", that's about what to expect, maybe even less as that one had three LED's i believe.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Sled491 Guest

To be honest if you look at the pictures from the 3rd row which shows the light behind the platform, none look really outstanding. I mean for 600 bucks is looks a bit better but not great. In the pool and the first row do show some significant differences, but last I checked my boat goes in the lake not the pool

I need to get a shot of mine in the water. Im interested to see what kind of output they have.

PWI as usual...

So here's the original thread on WW that started the whole test over there. Underwater LED's
    2007 Mobius LSV