Default Adding a depth gauge

Hi, I own a 2005 Mobious LS, but it did not come with a depth gauge. I'd ideally like to add one and use one of the slots in my dashboard for something like a Faria or what - ever gauge that will work. I do not want to add anything to the transom and was looking for something that may be added to the bottom...somehow. Is this possible? If so, please point me in the right direction...ideally in Virginia.

Thanks!

There's several threads on this already with 3rd party recommendations:

https://forum.moomba.com/viewtopic.p...ht=depth+gauge

https://forum.moomba.com/viewtopic.p...ht=depth+gauge

For my '05 LSV, I choose to go factory and had my local dealer order me the parts. Total was about $220 for the through-hull transducer and guage. It took me all of about 20 minutes to install. I used RTV silicone to keep the transducer in place for the first run on the lake and still haven't switched it to epoxy, but I probably will be this week since the readings seem to be pretty accurate.

While working on this, I followed Cab's excellent advice (https://forum.moomba.com/viewtopic.php?t=4121) and moved the guages around a bit, although not nearly as many as he did.
    -ryan
    '10 Wakesetter LSV

We ordered our 2008 LS with the dept gauge but having used a Garmin fish finder on the MasterCraft you might want to consider this as I really miss the "picture" of the bottom that the dept finder shows. I might replace the through hull transducer with a Garmin unit and install the Garmin fish finder on the dash. Not only will I know the depth but I also like to know where the stumps, fish and alligators are hanging out.

I ordered a Norcross digital unit that is intended for PWC's. I didn't like the factory depth gauge location, it seems like it would be a pain to monitor, so I figured I'll mount the Norcorss unit right above the steering wheel, for ease of use.

Hey Ed,
    who manufactures that depth Guage?