Thread: Wake....

Default Wake....

I must say that I was impressed with the wake on my LSV yesterday. We took our first trip out, I was not brave enough to get in the water but the wake when filled looked great. I saw an X-star ride by with a boarder behing it and thought it looked no bigger than my boat. Very happy with my choice......

Congrat Erik on your new boat. You will really enjoy it. If there is anything that we can do to answer any questions, please just ask. Someone here in the family will have the answer.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

WELCOME to happiness! I have ridden in a friends 05 XStar recently twice. Nice wake, but the cockpit is acutally smaller than LSV and I think the Xstar is technically a little longer, but I am not sure if the pickle fork gets some of that measure...
    Don't get me wrong, it was a nice boat, but I had no remorse for my decision of Mob LSV!

Eric, sounds like you are getting it broken it good. We had WINDY weather all weekend so I put in amp, sub and EQ. MO BETTA Sound now.
    I feel like a teen again! HA...
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold