Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I don't wear anything under it.... normally because of ummmmieee....

fast access for wo...

wait... I just like it being free...

But seriously... I don't wear anything under it and it doesn't bother me at all... when riding with wetsuit, I put on 2nd pair of boardshort over for stylish (i know i know.. just don't want to show off my line of wetsuit stuffing up in between my cheeks ) so that way I don't have to hide myself to take the short off then wetsuit off then put the boardshort back on.

Duo Dry trunks by Champion or C9. Very light, color match with suit, dry super fast so no irritation. When I wear a wetsuit - I take off the board shorts and leave the trunks - who the hell wears all that bunchy stuff under a wetsuit ?

-J

Nike makes a great pair of what i guess is called compression shorts- i just got back from a indoor water park and i wore them under my board shorts and it worked great- i always "freeballed" when wake boarding but now its the 'nike pros' everytime- as for board shorts i refuse to wear anything besides alpinestars because of the way there designed (they have very little velcro)
    ________
    TM400
    Last edited by ajmoritz17; 01-22-2011 at 03:26 AM.

went with the spandex swimm suit under the board shorts......Fat guy in a little suit. They dry quick and keep the boys close.

I'm glad you guys brought this topic up because I was wondering what everyone was sporting underneath their boardshorts for some protection.
    I don't think I'd want to do the whole freeballing thing just in case something were to happen......
    I think I'm going to pick myself up a pair of the Under Armour compression shorts as well...
    '99 Outback (Maroon/Creme) GM 350/Holley 4150
    550 HRS
    LaSalle-Peru, IL

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWhitt82
    I'm glad you guys brought this topic up because I was wondering what everyone was sporting underneath their boardshorts for some protection.
    I don't think I'd want to do the whole freeballing thing just in case something were to happen......
    I think I'm going to pick myself up a pair of the Under Armour compression shorts as well...
    When I originally posted this I thought I was going to be the laughing stock of the board for asking such a silly question

I think I'm also going to pick up a few pairs of the UA compression shorts, seems to be a good idea.

I recently had surgury because I was trying to do a 180 on my wakeskate and landed on the beans ever since then I purchased those wetsuit shorts they sell now and that works great !!! but I also rock the stretchy shorts everybody is talking about when it is to warm for the wet suit....Dont miss the board when landing a 180 lol
    08 XLV

Really? Surgery on the beans? Sorry man, but after Murray blew his knee on the skate I quit riding it...had thoughts about trying it again this year but your story has scared me off for another year

Quote Originally Posted by Natz08
    I recently had surgury because I was trying to do a 180 on my wakeskate and landed on the beans ever since then I purchased those wetsuit shorts they sell now and that works great !!! but I also rock the stretchy shorts everybody is talking about when it is to warm for the wet suit....Dont miss the board when landing a 180 lol
    outtie became an innie.
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV
    Stereo: Kenwood KMR-D562BT
    Ballast: 750 Surfside locker, 400 Surfside mid boat, 400 Gravity I, 400 Bow
    Surfboards: Inland Surfer Red Woody, Triple X Composite X 58"[/SIZE]

We only use the wakeskate to learn new inverts. Helps with making the crashes easier to handle until we learn the trick good enough to try it on a wakeboard.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In