Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Anyone thats looking for compression shorts at a good price here ya go..........

Just picked myself up a pair!!!

They have numerous sizes and colors; just check out the seller's store.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Under-Armour-Com...742.m153.l1262
    '99 Outback (Maroon/Creme) GM 350/Holley 4150
    550 HRS
    LaSalle-Peru, IL

Jesse,
    that is an awesome idea I cant believe I'd never heard of doing taht before.. im definately gonna try that this season.. Ill let you know how it works out

Hey Jesse,
    So Spyd4r and I have been talking about trying that with the wakeskate.. His concern is if you have to worry about the wakeskate whacking you in the face or landing on it. I figured since you are holding a rope, by the time you land the skate would be well behind you.
    Since you have the experience with this could you settle this for us

Cheers
    Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Smrtz
    Hey Jesse,
    So Spyd4r and I have been talking about trying that with the wakeskate.. His concern is if you have to worry about the wakeskate whacking you in the face or landing on it. I figured since you are holding a rope, by the time you land the skate would be well behind you.
    Since you have the experience with this could you settle this for us

Cheers
    Jay
    Click on the vids in this post. We ONLY do inverts on the wakeskate. Most of the time it stays right with the first wake and shoots straight up, sometimes it DOES follow the rider, but if you don't let go of the rope the wakeskate does drift out behind the rider. I usually have to swim about 10 to 15 feet to retrieve it, it is almost always nowhere near me. We have yet to get hit by it practicing inverts. The only time I have been hit by the wakeskate is when I try wakeskating moves where the board stays with me. Practicing inverts, it is usually a long way away, still we ride with helmets just in case.

Here is my first attemp at a frontroll, notice where the board goes.

After trying about 5 of these, I was at this point. The board followed me on this one, but it was about 15 feet behind me because I did not let go of the rope.

15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Thats an awesome way to practice, and cool vids too.

And it is a lot less painful too!
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

cool! you almost had that last one... if you had a board on your feet ;P
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV
    Stereo: Kenwood KMR-D562BT
    Ballast: 750 Surfside locker, 400 Surfside mid boat, 400 Gravity I, 400 Bow
    Surfboards: Inland Surfer Red Woody, Triple X Composite X 58"[/SIZE]

Thanks Jesse. thats wicked!!

Well... Some people may have a better luck with trying new inverts by practicing on wakeskate first....

NOT ME!

I have seen a buddy of mine that something has gone wrong.... He was trying HSBR and end up landing exactly right on the board again.... And lucky, nothing was broken but he end up having a swell ankle plus it did slammed on his balls. Not a pretty sight....

Then I saw a buddy of mine that rides on wakeskates, not wakeboarding or anything... he fell down, his face hitted right on the edge of the wakeskate board and splitted the corner of mouth about 2 to 3 inches (yes, the whole thing, not just cut or anything... SPLITTED open. Now his mouth are abnormal and talk differently.)

So that was enough for me, I am NOT touching the wakeskating... not even for practicing the inverts or anything... It's either I suck the the faceplants or anything as long the board stays on my feet and will only come off is because it was with me and I went underneath the water, enough to push the bindings off my feet. At least, I would know that my board will already be floating in the water when I come up from underneath. Not wondering where the board will be when I come up.

That's just me.... I guess.

That just ain't right.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red