Default swiveling board racks

what type of swiveling board racks can be put on a 2007 mobuis xlv and for how much

I'm not sure of the cost; the nicest that I've come across are made by www.roswellwakeair.com

I emailed them to get pricing and dealer info; they referred me to a dealer who completely blew me off and never called me back I just emailed the company again to ask if there is any easy way to buy their racks.

i bought and installed the roswell racks. i will get come pictures up soon. i am having some problems getting them clamped securely so they don't spin around the tower. Roswell has been great, they are sending some additional inserts for me.

i paid about 1000 from a not so local dealer. the local dealer that roswell referred me to wanted close to 1500. the dealer i bought my boat from wanted close to that as well.

after i bought the racks, there was another post here that had a boat wrap and swivel racks.
    https://forum.moomba.com/viewtopic.p...=wrap&start=10
    the guy on that post quoted about 800 , but i had already bought mine. see the post around march 10 on the above link.

so far, i am only marginally impressed with the racks. i don't yet feel that they were worth the extra money. maybe after i get them set up right, i will feel better.

1500 bucks for board racks???? swivel or not, i must be missing something! i'm sure they look good but the $300 moomba 'regular' board racks do the trick for me. i'll be saving my cash for gas now that it's 1.20/L!!
    if there's daylight, I'd better be boardin'!!

I have a 2007 XLV with the roswell racks this is a picture of the tower.

Dave Briscoe hooked me up with the guy from Roswell. I don't remember the price

I recently purchase a 2004 LSV which already had the Roswell swivel board racks. They are pretty decent, but stick out a bit further than the factory racks. Overall, I haven't had any other complaints with them. Don't know what the previous owner paid for them. .