Default Texas Wakesurf Championships

Inviting all Moomba owners to the Texas Wakesurf Championships. I'm not going to fill the board with all the spam, but since the Moomba community has a wakesurfing forum now, this is the spot to share the news.

If you're a wakesurfer, and you're near Texas, you want to make it to this event, live music, Texas BBQ, and 3 days of wakesurfing! Even if you're not close, this one is worth flying in for. We have cabins, hotels, motels, camping and everything you want for a Texas getaway with wakesurfing at it's core. Fun for all, from Juniors to Seniors, including a pro class, so there is cash, prizes, family, friends, fun, and wakesurfing! We've got people coming in from Florida to California and everything in between, this is a great opportunity to meet fellow wakesurfers, try new boards and experience some great southern hospitality. Come join us!

June 20th - 22nd.

Home Page for Texas Wakesurfing Championships
    http://texaswakesurfchampionships.com/

WakeOutlaws.com does not give out free DVD's but, the The WakeSurf Portal is a wealth of WakeSurfing Knowledge. The WakeSurfing Portal contains articles like Wakesurfing, Getting Up; Wakesurfing Safely and many more, check it out.

Thanks WakeDoc
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Where at in Texas? I can say that I might be interested.
    Ridin' Dirty!

jdsharpe57 -

We have two right now, one in Austin and then one just south of Forth Worth. You can see all the details at the links above.

Ed - no we have freebies on WO, but not the instructional.

Loc can you give me contact info for Kimball Bend? I can not find a thing on it in the web.

Kimball Bend park is currently being revitalized with the addition of 36 electrical 50 amp hookups. There has been an additional family friendly restroom with 4 individual quadrants. The park also has a two lane boat ramp and plenty of room for parking. The park will re-open the first of April, 2008. Reservations are not being taken at this time, we will keep an eye on it and announce when they do. I will look into it and see when they feel they will start taking reservations, at this point all you can really do is keep checking back with ReserveUSA for reservations.

Try calling them at 1-877-444-6777
    Surf's Up, KenW.