Default My new 2008 Outback

I recently took delivery of my 2008 Outback. I thought I would put up a few pictures as I know that when I was trying to decide what to order I was desperate to see any and all pictures of different boat configurations.

I wanted a "simple" boat, at the lowest price possible. I was able to take advantage of the boat show incentives for all the options that I thought I needed to get started.

Here is what I ordered:

2008 Outback w/ Assault 325 engine
    Gel Pattern "A" - White hull and Charcoal Stripe (I wasn't too fussy about colour since I can't see it when I'm driving)
    Block Moomba Logo
    Wake Plate
    Cockpit and Tonneau Covers
    Full Logo Cover
    Bimini
    Appearance Package
    Water Stainer
    Accent Cushion Option (two tone seats - the front edge of the cushions are made with the accent colour)

Here are a few pictures (I'll post more in two weeks after my holidays):

This is the dealer going through the boat at the boat launch.

The kids getting ready for a ride.

Another one.

So far its been a blast - no problems at all - although the break-in period certainly tested my will power.

Looks very nice! I inquired with my dealer about the seat cushion accent rails, and they didn't really know what it was, so I didn't order it. I'd like to see a picture of your boat to know what I missed out on, lol.

Looks great, by the way!

Talking

Pretty boat!!!
    Bring it on down to florida and we can help you break in the beauty!

Ian,

I realized as I was typing the bit about the cushion accents that I didn't really have a decent photo to go with it. I'll take a bunch of detailed photos and put them up when i get back.

Jeff! boat looks great! and since ive seen it in person, im qualified to say that! really a nice looking clean layout and colour choice! ENJOY! see you at the lake this wknd im sure!

a new ski, and a new boat! Ill be there!
    Ryan
    08 Outback

Great looking boat. Congrats. Looks like you will tons of fun with that one. Enjoy and be safe.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!