Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Radar ski boots

Default Radar ski boots

Anybody try the new Radar boots? I am going to get some I think, they were so easy to put on and so comfy I was shocked......
    2008 Mobius LS

Treat others the way you want to be treated!

Sled491 Guest

I liked the ski in the store but they didn't have any boots to show. How much ching?

I ordered the Rail boot, by far the most comfy boot I have ever worn on a ski! I am not sure of the price as I got a deal on a package ski and boot combo from the guys I bought the boat from. Cant wait to try out both my new ski and the boots!
    2008 Mobius LS

Wow has no body tried these yet?!?! I am very surprised that people haven't got an opinion on these...........
    2008 Mobius LS

Bam Bam have you been to Wiley's? Good place to look around for gear. I saw they are the retailer for Radars. If you haven't been there it is in the Seattle port area. Ugly blue building and you almost have to have a GPS to fund it.

Booda, I have been to wiley's and yes it is a pain in the butt to find.LOL. I already have the boots on order through AWS in Portland, I was just trying to find opinions on what people think of them. They are definatley a huge change from your traditional ski binding. If you haven't already seen them check the web site out.
    http://www.radarskis.com/
    2008 Mobius LS

I think the Radars are pretty cool. It's been many years since I went ski and boot buying and they have really changed. I see others out there that look good also. Also, Wiley's to me seems a little on the expensive side but I get my bindings redone there and they have knowledgable salesman. My bindings are pretty much gone and it is time to look for another ski.

Sled491 Guest

I tell ya, I liked the ski when I saw it in the Pro shop I visit in Orlando. The more I read the more I'm hooked. Turns out there is a dealer not far from me. I'm gonna go in and see about a demo. Problem is the 16 inches of ice still on my lake

Sled,

Have you got a Heat Gun???

I am now getting more and more interested in the Radar skis but I can't find information from them as their website is not functioning now!

What would be the price of an intermediate ski with bindings?

And for you salt water fishermen, the Spanish are now coming in so that means the warm water is on its way and it will bring all the other fish too! Down here catching the first Spanish Mackerel is like the first day of Spring!

Sled, I don't have a wet suit so even though there is no ice I have to wait a bit. But I will be ready and I think I will have the boat in the water this week for some more breakin time. Maybe this time next month I will be testing my new ski and boots!!!!!!
    2008 Mobius LS