Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Random pics of our 07 LSV

Slow day at the office - thought I'd post some pics. Goal for this summer - more pics on the water!

07 LSV
    If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

Sweet ride man. The all black rocks!
    GO BIG OR GO HOME!

great shots, i too wish i had more on the water, but i am usually inside the boat so how can i get the pics?

it looks like the trailer is on rollers. do you have to put the trailer on the rollers every time you pull in?

I never noticed the rollers. How do you like them? You are lucky with the length of the garage. I need to angle mine in the garage. Those roler would help me out positioning the boat. Sometimes when I am very tired, it takes me several tries to get it in. Sometimes it only take me 20 min. Where did you get the roller from?
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

yearround

Good call on noticing the rollers. I'm curious on how those things work as well.
    GO BIG OR GO HOME!

VERY NICE!! I love the flame graphics, did it come like that or is it something you added?

Thanks for the comments! The boat only goes in the garage during the winter. The rollers work ok not as good as I'd hoped - these boats are heavy! I purchased them on line - just search wheel dollies. If I remember correctly they were around $130 for a set of 4.

Yeah I lucked out on the length of the garage it was one of those deals where we built the house first then bought the boat! I was amazed how much room I had once I got it in.
    07 LSV

Byron - the flames were actually a mistake but the kids loved them so we kept them on. They were available in 2007 but I don't think the are for the 08s
    07 LSV

Thats funny my boys (6 & 7) would love the flames if I put them on my boat. I like the way it looks, not over the top just simple.

Sled491 Guest

Yeah I love the flames too. I'm surprised they were only available in 07. Hows the balck with the water spots. I've always like the darker boats but I'm afriaid about keeping it looking nice