View Poll Results: TX Boat Jamboree June 7th & 8th ?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 70.00%
  • No

3 30.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Texas Boat Jamboree dates

Ok Skier's Choice owners, and future owners, after conversation with Skier's Choice and Waterski Boats Dallas we are trying to narrow this down to June 7th & 8th. Please give us your feedback.
    GO BIG OR GO HOME!

I would limit this vote for those who plan to go to the Texas Jamboree otherwise the voting may be skewed by non-attendees.

Valid point Zabooda. Please only those who plan attending need vote.

thanks!

Lance
    GO BIG OR GO HOME!

Ed that would be great!!! They have pretty much left it up to us to come up with Events..... kinda (I believe Natalie has a few things in the works ) but overall I don't think it'll be an issue at all. We will have food, Definately T-shirts and I'm sure we can come up with a ride from WSBD. Let me know if you can for sure do this and I'll give WSBD a call to confirm, but wakesurfing is something I would be interested in learning and I'm sure others as well. Let me know.
    Ridin' Dirty!

And it's about frickin' time you got a pic up lance, where's the rest of the pics you promised? Your really slackin' here I don't know if anyone told you or not yet but summer is like 2 weeks away for us down here and since we're going to be on the water, your probably not going to have much time to send pics when your not working. just messin' with you, but I'am serious about the pics :P
    Ridin' Dirty!

Ed I'll know a final answer first thing tomorrow, I mentioned June 7th and 8th to her and she is going to check the books to make sure it's posible. She said she's pretty sure that date is available, and if thats the case then we're all set to start planning events. The location is Lewisville Lake. Let me know Ed and I'll Pm you my phone # so he can get in contact with either myself or Lance.
    Ridin' Dirty!

That weekend works for me

HAMRIT !

Ed G

Yeah Ed thanx for the help man. We need all we can to make this event big....possibly make it annual. JD is right...I'm sure WSBD would take the opportunity to do the pull with their boat.
    GO BIG OR GO HOME!

Yeah I know where you are man. Lake Lewisville is probably about a 25 min. drive north of dowtown Dallas with no traffic, could be as long 1 1/2 hours during rush hour traffic....that's Dallas for ya.
    GO BIG OR GO HOME!

Let use know when the final date is. i have at least 2 moomba`s that can go. just to be sure lake lewisville? do you have a few motels around there (you can recemmend we stay at).