Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Scottys 7 family 07 Outback

Been skiing since I was 8 (46 now) and this is my first REAL ski boat. Had runabouts to drag me around for most of my life. My wife, daughter and I ordered our "tugtoy" in January of 07 and took delivery in March. We couldn't be happier with the boat. Thanks SC Hope the pix come out OK. My first time trying to post some.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Why can't there be a "No Fishing" curfew for us skiers?
    2007 Outback; 325 Assault

Very cool! What does "7 Family" mean?
    2013 Outback V

Scottys - Thanks for posting these pics. Great looking boat! We have the same year and model - just different color combination. Man, I would like to have a barefoot boom. Does the boom get a lot of use? Do you use it for teaching first time skiers? - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Looks fantastic. I was a runabout skier for years but wakeboarding pushed me to a Moomba. I can tell you are really enjoying it. Love the pics.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Typo on the 7 familly 07 Outback. It was supposed to read "Scottys family 07 Ouback". My wife and daughter were instrumental in picking out the color combo and options we wanted. 2007 boat show special was "pick 4 options at no extra costs". We choose the wake plate, apperance package, gelcoat upgrade and mooring cover.
    We use the boom for teaching first time ski/wakeboarders, usually friends of my 12 yr old, Dani. It's a great way for them to experience succes quickly which motivates them to move to a short line off the boom and finally the long line behind the boat. And I will, on occasion, make a barefoot pass.
    Why can't there be a "No Fishing" curfew for us skiers?
    2007 Outback; 325 Assault

Welcome and thats a good looking outback you got there.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

"Why can't there be a "No Fishing" curfew for us skiers? "---love that
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Scottys - Noticed that your town is West Bend (WI). I know it's drive, but I encourage you to think about bringing your Outback and crew to the jamboree this year. Don't know the date, but if the last two years are any indication it'll be a Saturday in July. It's a great event for the family. I have pictures from last year's jamboree on my profile page. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Sled491 Guest

Hey Hey another WI family. Were over on Nembahin off of 94 heading towards Madison. Nice looking lakefront there. What lake are you on.

PS our 07's have the identical interior Check out my albums to see my family on our lake. Also as Deerfield mentioned, if all things are still a go, you should come to the Chicago area Jamboree, tonnes of fun!

I feel your joy. I too skied most of my life behind I/O boats and then finally bought a 2007 Outback. Not only am I completely happy with the boat, but it has really reinvigorated my whole family's enthusiasm for skiing.

We now have a course and take lessons regularly.

Enjoy!
    2007 Moomba Outback
    99.999% Slalom, 0.001% Wakeboarding