Default Perfect Pass does not display current speed (MPH)

I've got a used Mobius with PP and so far I haven't been able to get it to work. When I test drove the boat the previous owner demo'd it for me and it seemed to work fine.

However, it's not displaying the speed ever. I'm not sure if it's only supposed to do this after it picks up, but it never seems to pick up, either. We've only been out in the boat twice and so far haven't missed it, but obviously I want to use the PP eventually.

I read another post here that suggested looking at the connections. I've already checked the paddle wheel and it looks like it's spinning free and the electrical connections are good. Also, the regular speedo works, although it was way off and I had to use the spinny knob and a GPS to set the speedo correctly. Also, there are two dials to set the speedo and the manual says they are both used to set the speed, but the one knob doesn't look like it's connected to anything. ???

Any other tips on getting the PP to work correctly?
    -ryan
    '10 Wakesetter LSV

There are two speedo adjustment knob on the boat from the factory. When PP is installed, one of the speedos is not used, therefore that calibration knob will no longer function. Does the display read 0 mph or nothing at all? Might be a paddlewheel problem. I agree, call PP, they are super helpful over the phone.