Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My new ride

Diesel. I have seen it as high as $4.09 a gallon. With my Smith shopping card, I can get it for $3.75 a gallon.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Just filled up the wifes diesel Jetta! 4.09 a gallon here in the pan handle!!!! If it didn't average 41 mpg we would have to think about this, but the BMW averages 19 mpg and what does premium cost now??? So it is still saving us money, just not as much as it used too!

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069
    Diesel. I have seen it as high as $4.09 a gallon. With my Smith shopping card, I can get it for $3.75 a gallon.

Really? Is that after you spend $1000 in groceries?

You know we use MicroSoft money and yes that is the grocery bill for 1 month!!!! I go every week and aim for 250 bucks!!!! Last week the wife got loose in the grocery store and spent 370!!! The next day I was making my lunch for work (an attempt to save money to pay for this new boat) and I couldn't find anything for my lunch. I asked her what did you get me for lunch, "nothing I forgot!" That is why I have to buy the food, I would starve.

Quote Originally Posted by zegm
    You know we use MicroSoft money and yes that is the grocery bill for 1 month!!!!
    I think that would feed the wife and I for about 2 months!!! We go once a week at about 115!! Are you eating filet magnon every night!?!?!? I want to come to your house for dinner!!!
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

No just frozen pizza's!!!
    We also have to kids that like to eat, well they are skinny so maybe they don't eat that much so we feed them alot and they tend to leave much on their plates. And I should say that includes cleaning, laundry and bathroom supplies. Have you seen how much a jug of Tide cost??? With kids it seems like the busiest machine in the house if the washing machine!
    I honestly try to get food for a decent dinner everynight, hamburger is the highest grade of meat I usually get. Everynow and them we treat ourselves to a STEAK.............chopped steak!

Our Grocery bill ranges from $150.00 a week to $250.00 a week. That does not include the Organic BS food we order. That's about $40.00 a week. I also go into the frig after a $350.00 grocery bill and nothing to eat. How does that work?
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!