Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My new ride

Quote Originally Posted by zegm
    Sled,

And yes that is NOT a Dodge the Sprinter is and has been a Mercedes delivery truck in Europe for years! It just has a different badge on it now! I remember seeing them over there with a solid brown paint scheme and the letters of UPS or something like that on them.
    Freightliner makes the body and, yes, they have the MB engine. UPS runs those in the rural areas with long mileage and tough to get into roads. One thing about them though, their filters foul up real easy and you have to be careful where you fill up. The nice thing is the mph they get.... for a delivery truck.

Yes here in the states, but this has been out in Europe for years. I used to work with the Plant in Austria that made the Chrysler Mini Van for Europe and I believe that is where it is produced over there.

I think it needs some red in it
    B
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

Sled--
    I talked to my guy out here in Las Vegas. He told me that Dodge usually does not make that type of deals on Desiels. I really need to jump on this. I can either get 0% for 60 months or 1.9% up to 72 months.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

sled,
    is this becoming the Mega cab thread? i have a mega cab with a hemi. paid cash i had a choice between quad cab diesel manual trans or mega cab hemi. both were the same price.

i have a friend with a 06 dodge regular cab diesel. he has close to 100k on it, and gets about 20-22. he pulls a 40' travel trailer when he travels for work, also pulls other construction related things, but mostly he is light. i don't know what his towing MPG is.

i mostly travel light, i get about 14 MPG, towing the moomba home last saturday (with Z cargo on), 65 miles at avg 72mph, i got 8 MPG.

but for the long trips with the family (we have 4 kids) you can't beat the space. the kids fight for who gets to sit in back! i guess a suburban has more space in terms of rider capacity. (don't remember who the guy in FL with 6 kids)

Sled and yearround---
    I did it. I traded in my Hemi. She was a great truck I got the new 07' Desiel Mega Cab Truck. Picked her up on Saturday. WOW!!!!! I really like the towing power. I got a kiler deal on it. $30,000. This will be my first desiel. I also found out the Dodge is not going to make the Mega Cab anymore. They are going to redesign the truck.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings

Sled--
    I hate to do this to you but here it is. 2007 2500 Dodge Mega Cab Deisel. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by sled491
    Tazz, I thought we agreed that you were going to get 2 so I could pick mine up in May?

I like it, I think your never going back to gas, even at 4.20 a gallon!

Exactly! I found Diesel for 4.09 a gallon! What a great deal!! I don't care how much it costs, diesel is the way to go!
    Contrary to popular belief, a boat does not run on "Thank Yous"

I just filled the tank. $3.96 a gallon.

Premium or regular?