Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default We finally ordered our 2008 Outback!!!

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!

We ordered the same color combination that I posted in this thread.

Options include;
    Rad-a-Cage tower
    Heater
    Appearance Package
    Pattern E Gel Coat
    Gravity I Ballast
    Cockpit Tonneau cover

It will have a Platinum deck & hull, Brittany Blue main, and Pacific Blue accent, decal delete. I also requested that the interior accent color be Brittany Blue instead of the Pacific which would be standard with the paint colors I chose. We opted for the gray rubber around the stainless rub-rail.

I ordered it with no radio, as I want to install that on my own, I don't really like the way the rear speakers are mounted in the Outbacks, I'm going to do something similar to what the Mobiuses and Supras have with the cup holders and such.

I'll find out the spray-date tomorrow, and we hope to have the boat here my mid-May at the latest. We are also hoping to shoot down for a factory tour.

I must say our experiance with Club Royale was EXCELLENT! We started working with Jeff at the Detroit boat show; spent about an hour or more (we made a couple trips back to their booth, haha) firing off questions. We then stopped in to the dealer to check boats again, and then saw them again at the Novi boat show, where I again chatted with Jeff for probably an hour. Today we went in to make a deal, and I really feel like we got an awesome deal and THE PERFECT boat!

Man, I can't wait!!! Good first day of spring for dad and I!

Ian, congrats on the new order. Hopefully the snow up here in north country will be gone mid may. Thats when ours gets out of storage. Throw some pics of the supra color scheme up, the colorizer probably does not do it justice. Good call on the heater, cool august nights.

Welcome.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I forgot my camera, so I don't have any pics of it. Here are some from the ClubRoyale website.

The inspiration for our boat:

Those pics don't show it well, its actually the reverse of what we did.

Congrats, I think that color combo wil lbe awsome! I can not wait to see how it turns out, I bet you are going to be super happy.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Congrats, I don't think I have the patients to order a boat but it sounds like you are prepared and are getting exactly what you want. The colors will look great.

Hey Ian congratulations! Your ordered just in time, May is the perfect time to get a boat. The factory tour should be great - I wish I could've watched how they put these machines together. Welcome to the club!!
    07 LSV
    If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

I gotta say, I'm as excited as Ian...and since I am the partner in this deal I can't wait!

The last few months have been miserable and it has felt like forever since it has been warm and sunny with the lousy weather we have had to endure, but I have a feeling the next month or so is going to feel even longer!

Sled491 Guest

Congrats, Colors look good on the Supra, should be just as good on your Outback. We are getting another 6 - 12 inches of snow tonight so I wouldn't worry about getting your boat too late

Ian/Bashman. Congrats Great looking ride!!
    08 LSV, Z-5 CARGO, TANDOM AXLE CUSTOM WHEELS TRAILER.....HOME LAKE IS BILLY CHINOOK CENTRAL OREGON

Quote Originally Posted by sled491
    We are getting another 6 - 12 inches of snow tonight so I wouldn't worry about getting your boat too late
    Don't even start with that snow talk! I'm affraid to look outside, hopefully by the time of hits us the snow will just be rain, haha.