Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Membrain, where going out to Eagle Mt. tomarrow probaly about 1:00 look forward to seeing your boat.

HAMRIT !

Hammer,

I just walked down to the lake. There’s a lot of trash from all the run off from the recent deluge we had! Watch for those telephone poles (logs) that lay just under the surface of the water. Those things have a nasty habit of taking your prop out!!!!

We’re not sure yet if we will go to EM or Worth when we get back. If we go to EM, we’ll hang out around the Dam to Party Cove. You should be easy to spot!

Membrain, that is a great story.I live on a lake in orlando, their are a couple of kids with a 15 foot center console fishing, two years ago they rigged up a 4by4 wood post, it has ropes and cables,holding it up. These kids are the real deal wakeboarders, It is funny as hell watching them rip behind that boat.The boat,wooden tower and kids are still ripping yearround,to this day.

Sled491 Guest

Man I love the powder coated tower, Oh yeah and by the way you guys who live in areas that don't need heaters suck. I can't find a good place to put my sub because of my heaters

Quote Originally Posted by sled491
    Man I love the powder coated tower, Oh yeah and by the way you guys who live in areas that don't need heaters suck. I can't find a good place to put my sub because of my heaters
    I thought the heater core was under the drivers side floor board. Do you have any pics of the under-dash of your Outback? The Outback that I looked at didn't have a heater, but the boat I ordered does, curious where I will end up putting the sub if that area is occupied...

What tower speakers and cans are they? are they the roswell?

They look great !!
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Sled491 Guest

[I thought the heater core was under the drivers side floor board. Do you have any pics of the under-dash of your Outback? The Outback that I looked at didn't have a heater, but the boat I ordered does, curious where I will end up putting the sub if that area is occupied...[/quote]

Ian the heater core is right where they put the sub on boats without heaters. The vent that blows on the driver is right there, and the 2 tubes go to port from there so your pretty much out of that vicinity for your sub. Boat is still in storage so no pics.

ian - Ditto for my '07 Outback. Heater is in the space where the sub would usually be located. I like big sound but livin' in the Midwest like the heat on cold days even more. - Deerfield

Wow.....

Not sure how I missed this post. Another DFWer looks like we are runnin' the show these days j/k

Glad to have you man I know you'll enjoy it!

We are all going to have to hook up at some point for sure, other than the jamboree of course!
    Ridin' Dirty!

Great looking Boat. I like the Powdercoat Tower. My dealer wants me to come in so they can do my Tower. I'm still not sure. I do like it though. Mybe I am just use to seeing it the way it is. I rather spend my money on a Perfect Pass system.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!