View Poll Results: Would it be benificial if Skiers Choice published photos of completed boats?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - it would be helpful or I just want to see pics of new boats

30 88.24%
  • No - the colorizer is sufficient

4 11.76%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Photos of Completed Boats.

I know that many people struggle with the "Colorizer" in the build your boat section. The colorizer is fairly simple to use, but there is no comparison to actual photos of boats people have configured. I really wish skiers choice would publish photos of completed boats in the different color schemes as they roll out of the factory. It would definately make it easier to choose a boat color setup when you can actually see the finished product before ordering. What do you guys think? This will probably only go as far as our wakesurfing request, but what the heck....
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

The colorizer was dead on for me

I would love more pictures of real boats with various color schemes and options. i agree that this may only get as far as wakesurfing. it would be difficult for SC to do the pics because of the way i understand the boats ship from the factory. the dealer installs many of the options such as tower, bimini, trailer tires, spare, etc.

so i think the dealers could send in a few pics to SC and then there would be a page that shows completed boats with real colors

maybe that is what this forum is for, but there are more boats out than members of the forum. Ed's locater page is quite helpful.

Very good idea!

Add it to the idea of putting up descriptive pictures of teh various options!

Sorry to Hi-jac:

SanMarzano--does your trailer not have guide polls?? That white looks sweet

Sorry to Hi-jac:

Quote Originally Posted by wake08
    Sorry to Hi-jac:

Thanks! Yes it has guide poles but I had them off at that point in time cause of how it fit in my garage. But now that the old boat is gone it fits with the poles

I think that it would be nice to see finished boats. I new what I wanted when I bought mine. When I went to the web sight, and put in my colors, I was reaaly thrilled with it. When I saw it at a dealership, I change my mind and signed the papers. SC should start a gallery section on their web sight. Maybe photos of happy customers. Just a thought.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

I am sure it would be impossible to photo every color combo, BUT, I would think that they could snap photos and put them in a section much like Monster Tower and others do of customers who have their product. All they have to do is put a list at the finish out department that says what they have photo'd and when a new combo rolls out, snap the photo!

No fancy marketing photos... just side views..
    I have seen a few websites with colorizers that look a little more realistic on the view than what this does. the colors aren't perfectly accurate.
    Still better than taking wild stab!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Sled491 Guest

I'd like to see the boats. I know the dealers do the final assembly but your would get the idea. By the way does anyone have a yellow/orange combination. My wife is certian this will be the color of our next Moomba but I'm a bit nervous about it.