Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default i am almost in, the LSV is almost ours

I am almost in the family.

I was scheduled to pick up the LSV today, but the dealer did not call to tell there was a problem after their water test last week. I made the trip to the dealer, 60 miles up there, and they asked why I was there. there were no deliveries scheduled for today.

the problem was something with the moomba cruise. my response was that yeah, the problem is that it is not the perfect pass that I ordered. so they say it will be the end of the week until they get the PP sent out (I guess they can't do Fed-Ex overnight)

with luck, they will have it ready for me to pick up this Saturday.

on the bright side, I was able to snap a few pictures. here they are, and i hope to see it on the water and tucked away in my garage soon. it would be a great easter present.

come on sidewayz, get it cleaned up fast!

Congrats! You got it LOADED! Love the color combo, but the interior is my fave! Love the gray edges..
    Welcome! Makes for a long week now!
    BW
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Looks awesome!!! Love the color combo as well...
    Congrats!
    '99 Outback (Maroon/Creme) GM 350/Holley 4150
    550 HRS
    LaSalle-Peru, IL

Congrats on the new boat. Remember good thing come to those who wait. Who am I kidding. Tell the dealer to hurry the #$@% up. The temo outside are getting awesome. Ski season is right around the corner. It's like that Target comercial with the lady at the front door "OPEN OPEN OPEN" we say "HURRY HURRY HURRY" LOL. Again congrats with the new boat and welcome to the family
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Nice ride!
    B
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

Nice Boat!!!! It is the season isn't it!!!!!

I like the complementary koozies!

Great looking boat! I love those colors.

When did they start putting the spare tire "in" the trailer. I still need to get one and find a good mount for it.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Cool boat. love the colors. Congrats
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

JesseC, if i knew how to quote i would. but, about the spare tire, my space in the garage is limited. When the tongue is folded, it hits the spare tire or the jack, depending on which way you hinge. I needed to get the extra inch from the spare tire.

How i got the belly mount spare: Supra lists the belly mount in the book. I looked at boatmate and they have other trailers with the option. i talked to my dealer and boatmate, they said the would do it for me. they said i was the first to ask and have it done. (my claim to fame).

so i thank sidewayz (my dealer) for pushing the matter and working with boatmate to get me the belly mount spare.

FYI, boatmate did say that they could do the belly mount spare as an aftermarket and i could install it myself, if we weren't able to get it factory.

i hope they leave the koozies. when we were playing in another boat to see how everything works, we tried to lower the tower and dropped one of the lower legs and chipped the gel coat. they had koozies, but we were naive for their purpose.

Ed you and anyone else who visits is welcome for a ride. if you make it out to CO for a snow ski ride, chances are good that we could get a ride in. we have a heater in the boat so we won't be too cold.