Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Z,
    You gonna get her own username? I noticed she threw a dart at you on the parking the crewcab issue!

B
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

I might have too!
    The crew cab was hers! I drive the BMW, now before the crewcab she had a 1982 Porsche 911 SC. She would still have it if she could have found a way to get 2 baby seats in it! So she sells her 911 (boy did she cry that day) and goes to the Chevy 1500HD crewcab. It is her's and she drives it for years and she loves the way she can load the babies into the back seats without even having to bend over. Ok so we go to the store and of course being a gentleman I drive (in her truck). When we get there I am trying to park this big ole long truck into one of those little spots, going forward, backing up, going forward etc. She finally says let me drive so I switch seats with her and she backs it right into the spot!!! So our routine was I would drive to the store or mall and once there she would jump in the drivers seat and back it up into these little tight spots!!! I told you she was the one that backs the big boat down the ramp, well that was because it was her truck!!!! And I back the ski boat down the ramp because in our house that is her boat!

Hammer, those are awesome colors! I love the whole combo, very sweet!
    2008 Mobius LS

Treat others the way you want to be treated!

Thanks bambam26 i appriciate the comments the orange is easy but that black will lets just say black is buetyful when its clean. i think i mis spelled a word or more