Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sure, I know AutoDesk. We use AutoCAD here, just upgraded to 2008. We have a team of close to 20 drafters and technicians that use AutoCAD and Microstation. I work for Black & Veatch (bv.com) and one of our techs here use to be an AutoCAD trainer for Imaginit.

Yeah, do check out pdxwake. Someone on that board has a really good camera and takes some excellent sequence photos of inverts and such.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Reese350 Guest

Cab, thanks for being a customer. You'll have to swing by our office there on Meadows and check it out. It is the headquarters for our manufacturing team.

We'll have to connect for lunch sometime when I'm back out in LO. I brought the family with me this week and we drove to Astoria last night to drive down the coast today. Incredible views.

Scott

Cab I too am trying to figure out 2 kicker 10" L5 placements on my LSV. Ive deceided to build a box under the observer seat for one with a down facing enclosure. Haven't done any measurements yet but hope there is enough room to do a box ported toward the hull. The other will go under the drivers dash. Are you sure there is only .42 cf in the space where the factory mounts the sub? I thought it was bigger. Cutting trapezoid pieces and sliding them up under the ski hold is a great idea for sealing that area. I am planning to build a box that forms to the floor and the kick panel. hoping to have enough room for another ported enclosure. I really like to have a clean look in my boat I really don't want to have subs showing. I like the "sleeper" effect. Keep us posted on the project.
    I'll post up when I start making build progress. Right now the boat is all pulled apart.

Newty,

Did you ever finish the sub install and can you please post pics. I've not started mine yet.

Thanks,

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Don't know if you guys care, but I have a Bazooka Tube with a 10" kicker comp inside, and it sounds awesome. About 350 watts going to it, and it fits snug between the battery location and under the front seat. I used the straps and screwed them down to the floor. Also the tube is made of plastic so a little water over the bow never hurts it. This was a simple solution for me, $150.00 later it sounds just as good as my buddy's custom setup.
    2005 Outback- Silver Gelcoat White Accent

Jrich23,

Can you please post some pic's. It would be nice to see.

Will a 12 not fit there? or just didnt think you needed it? I have 3 12 inch PP subs sitting around and would like to use them?

Cab I just finished putting a 08' Kicker L5 10" where we had talked about before, under the drivers side in the kickwell. I gotta say, the thing hits hard and sounds fantastic. I havn't even sealed off the final side (Ski Locker Side) and don't know if I will now after listening to it. When I measured that box I came up with almost 1 cubic feet of space. Kinda tricky cutting into that box because there are alot of wires in there and I certainly was sweating bullets but I just took my time and drilled some starter holes into the corners to make sure I was going to be alright. I say go for it.............

Hillbilly If you were referring to putting a 12 under the Drivers side, I don't think It will fit unless you make a custom box to go under there.

Hydrofoiljunky,

Can you post some Pic's. I like to see what people have done before i start making a mess of my boat.

Jester, I'll try and take some later today.........