Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Anyone in the market for tower speakers

It appears that Bullet Speakers are having a very nice sale on their 650 and 770 HLCD tower speakers at 35% and 40% off. That's a crazy deal out there. I'm taking a day off and going up to Dallas on Monday to pick up 2 pair of the 770's and 6 of the 650's coaxials (also on sale but not advertised) for inside the boat. Replacing the stock Kicker amps with 3 JL Audio amps. I guess this is my winter project. I'll save over $1,000 on this sale.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EarmarkM.../0/OWv-39ftIZo

I was just looking at that sale. Have you heard these speakers before?

Quote Originally Posted by 501 View Post
    I was just looking at that sale. Have you heard these speakers before?
    I haven't heard them in person but if marine audio junkies are saying Wetsounds, Bullet Hollow Point, NVS, and the new Exiles are the top speakers in the game...then none of them are going to be a bad choice especially since they are HLCD speakers. I love the Exile 360 degree clamp but I just cant see paying the additional $300 per pair for that feature. I can barely see paying $599 per pair for the 770's but that is an awsome deal.

Hey, I was actually loking at these HCLD from a similar site: http://www.bulletlines.com/ProductDe...roductCode=465

They are on sale for a great price.

Quote Originally Posted by 501 View Post
    Hey, I was actually loking at these HCLD from a similar site: http://www.bulletlines.com/ProductDe...roductCode=465

They are on sale for a great price.
    That's without the pods/cans

hey da man, I'm not seeing any sale prices on the bullet website. just a price of $329 for the 6.5 hlcd drivers with no cans. doesn't show a sale price or a % off. is that the regular price or is there a different price on them?

I'd pick up 2 sets in a heartbeat if they are on sale beyond the $329

edit.. btw, I already have the speaker can pod hanging off the tower with room for 4 speakers, just tired of the crappy factory stuff
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    hey da man, I'm not seeing any sale prices on the bullet website. just a price of $329 for the 6.5 hlcd drivers with no cans. doesn't show a sale price or a % off. is that the regular price or is there a different price on them?

I'd pick up 2 sets in a heartbeat if they are on sale beyond the $329

edit.. btw, I already have the speaker can pod hanging off the tower with room for 4 speakers, just tired of the crappy factory stuff
    Go to the Earmark Audio website and check their online store. It has the Bullet Hollow Points 650 and 770 HLCD on sale. The price of $329 for the 650 HLCD is the 40% off price for the speaker only, with the pods its $479. For the 770 with pods its $539 for black pods and $599 for chrome pods.

check this one out, it in AU though

http://sydney.craigslist.com.au/boa/1372501855.html
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by you da man View Post
    Go to the Earmark Audio website and check their online store. It has the Bullet Hollow Points 650 and 770 HLCD on sale. The price of $329 for the 650 HLCD is the 40% off price for the speaker only, with the pods its $479. For the 770 with pods its $539 for black pods and $599 for chrome pods.
    I checked on the website for bullet speakers and it lists the same prices you are quoting from earmark. not really a sale unless everyone is selling them for that price now, including bullet..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    I checked on the website for bullet speakers and it lists the same prices you are quoting from earmark. not really a sale unless everyone is selling them for that price now, including bullet..
    Old Bullet price for 770's was $959 per pair...now at $599. That's a $350 savings per pair. Call it a sale or just re-pricing but it still a great price for one of the top speakers in the class AND no other HLCD company is dropping their prices yet. If Wetsounds does then OMG...it's on.