Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Payson , Arizona/Arvada , Colorado/Montana

Default New Moomba boat owner

Hello all , I am new to the Moomba scene, I have been boating for a long time and finally bought an inboard vdrive . 05' Mobius lsv , 325 Indmar engine , factory front ballast and I will install rear ballast bags with pumps and switches. I am coming from an i/o boat so this is a step up for me . I am excited to start the new season in my new boat. Will post pics when I get it outside. Thanks . Jim .

jimbo - Welcome to the Moomba clan and community bulletin board. Great to hear that you settled on a lsv. Lot's of good comments about the lsv on the BB. Everyone likes pictures. Don't be long. Congratulations! - Deerfield

Welcome jim & congrats on the new boat!!
    GO BIG OR GO HOME!

Welcome I also just made the move from I/O watch your reverse LOL

Payson , Arizona/Arvada , Colorado/Montana

Default New Moomba boat owner

Hello again, I need a spare prop and was wondering what one to use. I do most of my boating at 5280' and will probably have to prop down in pitch. I have a oj 13.7 x 17.5 4 blade mvc hc on it now. I e-mailed acme and oj and have good responses from both of them. Oj said a 14.24 x 14 4 blade and acme said a 13.5 x 16 4 blade . I would like to try both to see how it performs. I haven't ran the boat long enough on the water to see how it performs at wot. Does any one have any suggestions and what are they running? Thanks, Jim .

yahoo more people from CO! I am in Aurora. where do you ride? they opened cherry creek on Monday, we made it out on Tuesday (on a friends boat). water temp was 36.

it is killing me that the dealer is on vacation this week and they can't sell me my new LSV. i will be in the same situation as you for needing a spare prop. so i am anxious to see what you come up with.

Welcome Jimmmmmbo......
    Davidl
    08 LSV, Z-5 CARGO, TANDOM AXLE CUSTOM WHEELS TRAILER.....HOME LAKE IS BILLY CHINOOK CENTRAL OREGON

Jim,
    Congrats on your first tournament boat! Dealers sometimes have demo props to try out. You may want to check that out as an option before you decide.

Welcome to the MOOMBA family Jimbo......Glad to have you!!!!!!!!! post some pics of that badboy, I promise you we all wanna see them! I don't think i'ts posible to get a fix on see pics. Really makes the forums worth while, not to mention great for ideas!!!
    Ridin' Dirty!

Welcome Jim, and congrats on the upgrade.
    I am around the same elevation, I am running the wake board prop upgrade from the dealer. is just abut right at this alt, I have a higher pitched one for lake powell Just cant rember the #'s on it and the boat is still in storage. Really see if you can get a demo prop, A little on a prop makes a huge differance top end rps and Holeshot both!