Thread: 2 Outbacks

Default 2 Outbacks

Here's a pic I took today at the lake. This is my 2001 OB and a fellow boat club member's 2004 OB. Mine is on the right. The waves kind of moved them around and parked them facing one another like they were posing for a picture so I snapped it.

2001 Outback LS

" Son, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow "

Question

I live in North GA, but I'm originally from Tifton. My family is looking for a nice place to boat/ski/board down in your area. Got any suggestions?

Thanks.

Thats an awesome picture! From what I've noticed so far this year, I have the only Outback on my lake. There are ton's of other Moomba/Supras though, I need to find a boat that matches mine for a nice photo-op!

TL,
    Sorry hadn't replyed. I've been up around your neighborhood in Forsyth this week. Being from Tifton you are probably familar with Blackshear which is a great place. I go to Cherry Lake (which is right across the FL line) but it is a private lake. Had to join a boat club to get in. Seminole not a watersport friendly place, mainly just for fishing. The Flint river in Bainbridge is probably second best next to Blackshear.
    2001 Outback LS

" Son, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow "

Thanks for the info 97. Blackshear is the closest and we've been there a few times. We're going to try to hit some new spots this Summer for a couple of long weekends. Thanks again.