Default Seattle Moomba Dealers?

i am in Seattle for the week and wouldn't mind popping into a dealer, anyone Moomba dealers in Seattle / Bellevue or the surrounding areas?
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV
    Stereo: Kenwood KMR-D562BT
    Ballast: 750 Surfside locker, 400 Surfside mid boat, 400 Gravity I, 400 Bow
    Surfboards: Inland Surfer Red Woody, Triple X Composite X 58"[/SIZE]

-Jay
    2008 Supra 21V

Sounds like the best place to go is the Portland dealer. I hear a lot of good things from this board.

Gonnasons Marine in Kent, just outside of Seattle treated us well. They sell both Moomba Supra.

AWS in Portland is the place to go! You will be treated like you really matter there!
    2008 Mobius LS

Treat others the way you want to be treated!

I bought mine from gonnasons in kent and, when I was buying the boat great service. After the fact horrible, I ordered a new fender for my trailer and it was almost a year later that I got it and it was the wrong color they gave me a story of it was boat mate but when I contacted boat mate they had the paper work and it showed them ordering a red fender. The customer service is horrible unless your buying a top end moomba or supra and I personally prefer to deal with aws in portland. The guys at gonnasons must gauge their service level upon your check book

Gonnason's $110/hr shop rate is ridiculous. I will not have anything else worked on by these guys unless it's covered under warranty. I paid $166 for a oil change because I was having warranty work done on the hull. They charge 1 hour at $110 for a oil change??? C'mon.... $90 would be fair even though still a little steep for a simple oil change, not even synthetic. I will change the oil myself or bring it to my local auto mechanic that will charge me $70 max.

After I got my boat out last week I noticed some damage while the gel coat guy worked on it. They crushed both of our heat tubes and cracked that dark tinted plastic cover right above the dash where the window meets. They fixed numerous stress cracks and that part is good so I am happy with that. I just don't understand why they were so careless while working on it?

All in all I like most of the people there. Kevin who sold us the boat is good guy. Jeff Gonnason (owner) said he will look into the heat tubes and it sounded like he would take care of it and he was professional. But nothing has been promised yet. I just don't know why they would give us the boat back like that? We spent over 50K on this boat a year ago new. I am not saying it's the dealership's fault on this damage but the shop that was contracted to do the gel coat work. I think they should of checked everything out first before giving the boat back to us though. The dudes working on the gel coat know damn well what they damaged before giving the boat back to the dealership. The total cost of the hull work was $2,700. Thank God SC covered it under warranty. Thanks Moomba/Supra/Skiers Choice for that.
    Last edited by ToddXLV; 05-09-2008 at 02:15 AM.