Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I would definitely be interested. What about Possum Kingdom Lake? I've never been there, but heard its awesome.

PK is a beautiful lake, the only problem with that is it gets really choppy. But an update for all of you that r interested, I spoke with Natalie again today and she is in the process of doing what she can to further this event along. The good news is it's pretty much a solid thing, we just have to work out the details on exactly where it will be held and when! I'll keep you guys posted as soon as I know something, I realize most of us have to plan for these things.
    Ridin' Dirty!

I would be willing to drive up from Austin, for me it all depends on the dates.

I just happen to mention June earlier in this thread, but feedback would be great on dates. Anyone?
    GO BIG OR GO HOME!

O.K. Skiers Choice Peeps it is official that there will be a Jamboree here in Texas at Lake Lewisville On the weekend of June 7th and 8th. In order to get a general idea of people that will absolutely be able to make it I need you to please go to the link below and answer yes to the poll. Events are still being ironed out but I know for a fact that just like all the other jamboree's it will be sponsored by SC and WSBD it's not just a "Get together" so there will be Food, T-shirts, and again events that still need to be worked out. I'll keep you posted as I learn more!
    Ridin' Dirty!

Great. I will be there for sure. Already submitted via the link posted.

my brothers getting married in June and he has something planed on that weekend

Hey, guys planning the Texas jamboree, reach out to Chris at Ultimate Wake Watersports for insights into what helps ensure a succesful event. His Moomba/Supra dealership in northern Illinois hosted its first jamboree last year (excellent event!) and is planning for this year. Give him a call (815-385-2720) and learn from the guy who put it together and made it happen for Moomba/Supra owners in the northern Illinois area. His event, co-hosted with Skiers Choice, pulled in owners from Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana.

Deer,

Copy that I'll give him a shout tommorow, to see what he can come up with. Thanks Deer
    Ridin' Dirty!