Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Great Lookin Boat. I envy everyone with the new 08' boats. They get the PP already installed and the great looking Bimini top. I just might have to get one of those.

Z- Glad too hear everything went well with the surgery. Hope Mrs Z has a speady recovery and a wonderful summer with her new toy (The Boat).
    Congrats again and have a wonderful summer.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Geuax , Tazz,
    Thanks guys!!! I still don't have it yet but the pictures the dealer sent were great. Atlanta Marine got the boat around noon on Saturday after the driver brought it down in a snow storm! It was covered with ice! Then they went ahead and prepped it and took these pictures to send to us on Saturday even though they know I won't be able to get it until Friday! Lisa and Tim at Atlanta Marine have been fantastic with us!
    My wife is feeling a little better, looking at the before and after xrays explains why she is now about 1/2" taller than she was before surgery!!!!
    I just had to work it out with her so that she could see the boat Sunday (on the water) from the dock as I take it out with the kids. I had to explain how it needs to be broken in so that when she gets better she will be the first one we pull behind it, even if its on a kneeboard. Now if only I can get this inboard on the trailer as good as she does!!!

Z-
    Good to hear that her spirits are up. How long is her recovery? Hopefully not long and painful. I think I can speak for everyone. We all hope she get strong again and enjoy what is given to her (The new Moomba) HAHA Just kidding. Good luck with the new boat.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Tazz,

She was told by the surgeon she can do ALL of her normal activities in 2 months. She had 3 vertebrae fused and so it is much like a broken bone, she has to wait until the vertebrae fuse together. What is funny is they jack these collapsed vertebrae back up with plastic spacers, put in bone marrow and stem cells to make it heal (fuse), well she is almost 1/2 taller now, those two bad disc were gone! I keep looking down at her feet when she stands next to me to see if she is wearing shoes with thick soles!!!!

Z- congrats on the LS - she's beautiful! It's official, you are now a member of the Moomba clan! Give our best to the Mrs. Z!

Come on summer!!!

Sled491 Guest

Z,

Man I'm a little embarresed here. I mean I talk to you almost daily it seems and I'm the last one to post a congrats!

I know I saw the pics a while ago, but still

I love it Z, it's a great boat, you and the family are going to be lovin it all summer long (this is where I don't like you anymore because your summer is soooo much longer than mine ).

Hope Mrs is over the nausa, and feeling a little better. You should stick a laptop beside the bed so she can keep every one in the loop on her recovery

Sled,

No Problem!!!

Actually she is up and around and doing pretty good, OK in between the naps she is taking! Seems those pills also make her very sleepy!
    This morning we were discussing the issue with this weekend, how the kids and I are going to check the boat out while she watches! She wanted to go slowly up and down the canal as it is protected from the wakes of other boats. And yes for the past month the Bass Boats have been tearing it up around here!!!! We still haven't decided if she can take a idle speed ride yet or not. I may just have to force her to wait another week or two, even though this is really her boat!

z,
    drive safe tomorrow! get some rest tonight! Gonna be a long weekend!

Best to the wife.. Hope she is feeling better.
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Outback,

Thanks! I am all ready to go and I will have to make myself drive a somewhat decent speed on the way up there! I will post plenty of pictures when I get back on Saturday!

Thanks to everyone for their concerns and well wishes about my wife!!!!!
    She is doing really good and was surprised tonight when she read all of the posts! She thanks everyone for their kind words!!!!!

Z

Z,

Hope you didn't get caught in the bad weather in Atlanta last night. It looks like things got pretty bad there.

Enjoy the boat.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red