Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

It came from the west so it was probably the same storm but those storms also bring more rain in off the gulf with them! It is supposed to be clear and 82 tomorrow!!!

We had those storms through here on Friday. Dropped about 4" of rain, now the lake is full of trash. Want to go out today but after seeing all the junk floating around yesterday I'm not real sure I want to take the risk of hitting any submerged trees.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

Yeah we got over an inch of rain and some more came in this morning. However according the the weather channel it is supposed to blow off by noon. Then we are going out and finally pull someone!

I did the smae thing with the Moomba Sticker. I just bought my truck the other day. When I got home, I put my sticker on. Funny how that works. Decals before registration.

I got my decal from a member here. His name is Jim Hagen. His company is www.sign-edge.com He did a great job. Just tell him the colors and he will send you proofs.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Wow did that decal come with the boat? I noticed we had 2 but I thought they were the same, now I am going to go look in that bag and see if I have that same one!

Z--
    I got this from a member in here. His name is Jim Hagen. He has a company call Sign-Edge. You can find him on the web at www.sign-edge.com. The only thing you need to do is give him the colors and he will send you proofs. He made other decals for me aswell. I will reveal my boat when the stereo system is finished. She not photo ready yet.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Cool

Hey Everyone!

We almost have 10 hours on the boat!!! We were out both Saturday and Sunday last week and plan to do the same this weekend! The boat is AWESOME!!!!! It PULLS great! It is FAST! It is ROOMY!!!! EVERY time we launch it people tell us what a Beautiful Boat we have!!! Sunday when we put it back on the trailer my wife jumped in it and started wiping everything down with a towel. Cushions were removed as she was cleaning everything, picking up little bits of dirt off the carpet! Right there on the ramp she went into a Cleaning Rage!!! Know what that means???? She LOVES her new boat!!!!!
    OK now the sad news, we will be going out a little late as we have to clean the old MasterCraft Saturday morning so that I can list it online for sale. This means we will be late getting out on the water!!!

Sled491 Guest

Man Z, you've been talking about getting that boat ready forever. Just pay the kids 10 bucks each and let them loose on the old girl!

Hi all!!!

Notice that since the boat arrived I have been missing from the site!!! Well the reason is I don't have time to post because we are always out in the boat!!!
    AWESOME BOAT!!!!

Just got my new Radar Senate and will post some information after I try it out soon!!!!

Z
    Have you actually gotten into the water prior to June? WOW!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold